Chapter 1

Louis POV

"Harry, I'm home"

I throw my keys onto the counter and hang up my coat. I look down at the coffee table and see a bottle of red wine with two used glasses.
I furrowed my eyebrows and look around the house, it was too quiet.

"Harry? Are you there?"

I heard thumping upstairs and make my way to the stairs. As I walked up the stairs, I heard the noises get louder and louder which made me kinda worried. Is Harry okay? What's going on?

I turn my head to the direction of where I noises were coming from. Our bedroom.

I got closer to the bedroom, my heart beating fast and not wanting to believe the worst. I was hoping that it wouldn't be terrible, but that all changed once I heard laughter and moans at the other side of the door.
I gasped and threw the door open, just to find another man on top of Harry, having sex.
The man had tan skin full of tattoos, jet black hair, and was handsome.
They both stopped and froze as soon as they see my presence in the room. Harry panics and throws the other man to the side.

"Louis, I-I can explain"

Harry is cheating on me.

====================

"Last box, Mr. Tomlinson"

"Yes, thank you"

I watched as my stuff was being put inside
the moving truck.
Six damn years. Four years of dating and two years of engagement just gone. I just couldn't believe it. What did I do wrong?

"Louis"

I clenched my fists at the sound of Harry's voice. I didn't want to turn around to face him, I just wanted to get my things and go. He chose him over me, over his own fiancé.

"Let's just go inside already"

"Just give me a moment to speak to him"

"Fine, hurry up"

"Louis, please look at me"

I turned around and look at Harry with his new boy toy, Zayn, standing behind him. At this moment, I would be emotional but I really don't know how to feel. All I know is that I feel nothing but betrayal.

"Please understand. I don't want you to be upset with me"

"Upset with you? Oh trust me love, I'm not upset. I'm just devastated due to the fact that we've been together for six years, I find out you've been cheating on me with your 'new friend', and now you're kicking me out of the house which I PAID FOR because you chose him over me"

"It's just...he was there, Louis"

"And yet I was at work, paying the bills, while you're fucking another man behind my back!" I scoffed, running my fingers through my hair.

"I just don't know what went wrong. I thought things were perfect"

"They obviously weren't 'perfect' if he came running to me everyday" Zayn shrugged, inhaling his cigarette.

Fucking cunt.

"Then why propose to me if things weren't perfect? Why wait two years of cheating, to have me catch you in the act, just so you can tell me things aren't working out?"

"Because Louis, I thought it was what I wanted. I thought I wanted a life with you but then I met Zayn and everything changed. He makes me happy"

"And I don't make you happy?"

"Not as much as you did six years ago"

I can't believe I was hearing this. I can't believe he's telling me this now, when he could've said something years ago. But yet he didn't, he had me believe that we were happy, that there was nothing wrong. I did everything for him, I left my home at Doncaster to be with him. And this is what I get.
I looked down at my left hand, staring at the shiny engagement ring he gave to me when he proposed two years ago. I sighed, sliding the ring off my finger while feeling my heart cracking.

"MR. TOMLINSON, EVERYTHING IS NOW READY TO GO!"

I sighed, nodding my head at the truck driver now knowing that it's over.
Harry has chosen his lover, Zayn, over me.

"Don't come looking for me after this. It's not like you will anyways"

I tossed the engagement ring over to Harry before making my way over to my car. I turn on the engine, and look outside the window to see Harry walking over to Zayn. They kiss each other on the lips and make their way inside our home, hand in hand.

I frowned, now making my way out of the driveway and drove off while the moving truck follows behind me.

Six years of commitment, thrown out the window

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

UPDATED! ❤️

Sorry for any unedited mistakes!
I hope you enjoy this new book, trying to go back to boyxboy stories 😅

#PrayforDemi 🤟🏽💕

Please comment, vote, & follow!

Have a beautiful day, Enjoy! 😘

- Damari 😜