Chapter 15

Louis POV

And finally....he presses his lips against mine.

His lips move slowly against mine, it wasn't forceful nor fast at all. His lips were softer than I thought, the feeling was warmer and comforting.
I cupped his face with my hands pulling him closer, our lips moving in sync passionately. It felt as if the world had froze, nothing was moving but us in our kiss. He places his other hand over my waist, gently pull me closer to me. We were lost into each other's lips, our eyes closed as we embraced this intimate moment we shared.

It was just us, no one else.

"HEY LADS! WE'RE BACK WITH THE FIREWOOD!"

Shit.

I quickly pull away from our kiss, pushing Justin away before they got closer. I could tell by Justin's facial expression, he wasn't too happy about the interruption. They finally get close to us, Niall and Liam dropping the firewood onto the ground while Eleanor and Danielle crouch down to throw it all into the fire.

"Woah, that was tricky. Thanks for keeping the fire from going out boys" Liam said, wiping his hands on his trousers.

"Yeah, no problem" Justin frowned.

I look at him from the corner of my eye, shaking nervously. I can't believe I just did that. You just kissed Justin, you stupid fool. Do you not know better than to do stupid shit like that?!

"Oh Louis, you alright? You're pale mate" asked Liam, making me jump slightly.

"Yeah, you look as if you just seen a ghost" Eleanor commented, now everyone looking at me.

I felt Justin's eyes on me, making me even more nervous. I didn't dare to turn and look at him, it's too awkward. I have to get away from everyone, I need to be alone.

"I'm f-fine. I'm going to bed" I said, standing up.

"What? Already?" Niall cocked an eyebrow, placing a marshmallow on a stick.

"Yeah I'm uh, quite exhausted. Goodnight everyone"

"Goodnight Louis"

I quickly try to run over the deep snow to get towards the cabin. I get inside, slamming the door shut before leaning against it. My hand moves up to my mouth as my fingers touch my lips. I kissed Justin Bieber....I KISSED JUSTIN BIEBER!

I yelped as I ran upstairs, and towards my room before shutting the door. I change out of my winter outdoor attire to something more comfy before slamming myself against the bed. I stare up at the ceiling with the same stupid surprised look on my face. So many thoughts running through my head, it was very confusing.

"What the hell did you do back there, Tomlinson? You let your guard down and kissed your coworker, you bloody idiot!"

I grabbed my pillow and hit myself with it a couple times since I deserve it for being such a dumbass. How am I going to leave up to this? I share the same room with the lad for damn sake! I should've thought this through, I shouldn't have done what I've done! It's wrong!..

"But I liked it. And it felt so right.."

I gasped and groaned of frustration, placing the pillow over my face before screaming into it. Maybe if I suffocate myself with the pillow now, I won't have to deal with the awkwardness of this situation.

* KNOCK KNOCK *

"Louis? Are you in there?"

I gasped, knowing it was Justin who knocked. I quickly throw my pillow back into place, throwing my blanket over me and turning off the table lamp. I wrapped myself under the blanket, closing my eyes to pretend I was sound asleep.
The door opens, the light shining in my face but I try my best not to wince or anything. I could hear Justin sigh at the sight of me 'sleeping', and I hear his footsteps walk towards me.