Chapter 22

- SMUT WARNING! -

* COUPLE MINUTES BEFORE *

Harry POV

"Louis wait, please don't go"

"Leave me alone!"

I watched as Louis runs out door, Niall calling out to him but was held back by Liam when he tried to go after him. He begins to cry, wiping his tears away but still whimpering to himself.

"I-It's all my f-fault! I r-ruined everything,
n-now Louis h-hates m-me!"

"No Nialler, it's not your fault. Don't blame yourself"

I stood there as if I were paralyzed, I was completely shocked. I didn't expect things to get so out of hand, Louis and Zayn fighting was very emotional to watch. Now we have Niall crying of guilt as Liam tries to console him, Zayn wiping blood of his face while trying to fix his hair, and Justin standing there as he stares at the door.

After everything, huh?

I knew when I saw him with Louis, I immediately recognized him from the post on Louis's Instagram. I felt as irritation boil inside me by just looking at him. I turn to Zayn with his arms crossed, as he was staring at Justin, his eyes roaming up and down at him. Is he checking him out? I look back at Justin, anger starting to take over me. I walk up to that blonde fool, grabbing him by his shoulder and spinning him around to meet him face to face.

He's handsome, very handsome. And honestly, it makes me dislike him even more.

"Who are you? Are you Louis's boyfriend?"

"N-No, we're just friends"

"I don't believe that! He said you were the most important to him after everything? What did you mean by that? Are you guys together or not?"

"I don't think it's any of your business, pal. Even if I was his boyfriend, why would you care? You're in a relationship with bad boy over there, it should be the least of your concerns"

"It is my concern because I'm his ex-fiancé, I know every little thing about him! What do you know? Nothing, you're just a rebound!"

"Okay, that's enough" Liam said, putting his arm between us but I push him away.

"Louis will never love you, if that's what you think. Ha, I'm pretty sure you're soo in love with him, you're so smitten, am I right?"