Chapter 13

Louis POV

"Here's another ornament"

"Thanks"

I grab the other ornament from Justin's hand, hanging it up on my Christmas tree. Since today is our day off, I decided to just stop moping around with a sad face and to just decorate my flat. I wasn't going let this spent money go to waste.
And well, Justin is here because well, he invited himself in. I just thought, why not. It's not like Liam and Niall spend as much time with me as they do with Harry anyways.

"That Christmas tree is so lit. Just look at it"

"What can I say? I have great taste"

"Well not as much as me. I always dress the best at work"

"Well, you're being egotistic"

"Not egotistic, confident"

"Yeah sure, whatever" I rolled my eyes as I kept hanging up more ornaments on the tree

"Last one"

"Finally"

I grab the ornament, realizing it was the teacup ornament that I brought the other night. I smirk at it before hanging it up, sighing of relief before getting down from the stool. I look around my flat, everything was decorated. And it felt very relaxing and comforting to see.

"Cool, we're done!"

"Yeah, now you and the others can stop harassing over decorating"

"We weren't harassing you, we were just stalking you to remind you continuously to decorate your flat"

"Yeah, you're right. That's harassing"

I walk over to my counter, picking up a few envelopes I picked up from my mailbox earlier. As I was opening a few bills, Justin grabs a colorful card and reads it.

"To Louis, Cheers to turning 28 on Christmas Eve. Happy early birthday mate, love Tom....Louis, your birthday is on December 24th?"

I froze, dropping an envelope on the counter. I felt an alarm going off inside my head as soon as Justin asked me that question. Fuck, I didn't want him or anyone new to know. I hate celebrating my birthday, especially when Niall is involved in the celebrations. Who knows what that Irish leprechaun might be planning, hopefully he forgot. But I highly doubt it.

"Ehh I d-don't know what you're talking a-about..my birthday isn't on the 24th"

"You're a terrible liar Tommo" he grinned, tapping my nose with his finger.