Chapter 16

Louis POV

"HEY GUYS! WAKE UP IT'S CHRISTMAS MORNING!"

I hear Niall running around downstairs like a maniac, making as much noise as possible. I groaned, annoyed that I was woken up with a terrible hangover. It felt as if someone was banging my head with a hammer. I felt my mattresses be a bit harder than usual which made me furrow my eyebrows confusedly. I look up to realize I was not only on Justin's bed, but I was sleeping over his chest. He slept soundly to himself, his eyes closed with his arm wrapped around me. We must've passed out last night when he carried me inside the cabin.

I slowly get up, gently moving his around back to his side as I sat up quietly so I wouldn't wake him. He groans a bit, furrowing his eyebrows which I froze still, hoping he wouldn't wake which he didn't. Or at least that's what I thought.
As I slowly tried to stand up, I felt a pair of arms wrap around me, causing me to shriek as I was pulled back down on the bed. I turned to Justin as he starts to laugh at my scared reaction, making me smack my lips and sit up.

"You didn't think I was going to let you slip away"

"And I didn't think you would make me shit my pants either"

"Yeah, I sure got you good didn't I?" He chuckles, making me frown as I crossed my arms and turn away from him. Jerk.

"Oh come on Louis, I'm sorry okay"

"No I'm mad at you"

"I said I was sorry"

"Apology not accepted for a least a few minutes"

"Fine"

He playfully pouts, standing up from his bed as he slowly slides his feet across the floor over to the door. I watch him for a bit before turning around, waiting until he was gone to stand up. Suddenly, he leaps towards me and plants a small kiss over my cheek with a cheeky smirk on his face.

"And by the way..Merry Christmas princess"

I chuckled as he runs out of the room, rolling my eyes as I stood up and hop over to the bathroom. I look at my reflection at the mirror, realizing my crazy hair standing up followed by larger bags under my eyes and the flushed color out of my skin.

Wow, that must've been one hell of a party last night.

I quickly brush my teeth and take a quick shower before changing into some fresh clothes and making my way downstairs. My head was still hurting as I make my way towards to the kitchen, hoping there was some kind of pain relief medicine I could take. I see Liam and Danielle taking down the party decorations as Niall was eating his bowl of cereal.