Chapter 4

Louis POV

"LOU-BEAR WAKE UP! IT'S A NEW DAY!...LOU-BEAR WAKE UP-"

"Shut up!" I whined, pressing the snooze button. It's 7:00am.
I rub my face with my hands and slowly sat up, pulling the blanket off me. After brushing my teeth and taking a shower, I walk over to my closet to see what would match the uniform policy. As long as I wear black trousers and a white button up long sleeve shirt, I'm good to go. A tie and vest is an option but I rather go with what I wear best, suspenders.

I pick out a white button up long sleeve shirt with a pair of black trousers, followed by a pair of black suspenders with white polka dots

I pick out a white button up long sleeve shirt with a pair of black trousers, followed by a pair of black suspenders with white polka dots. Once I was dressed, I rolled up my sleeves and check myself out at the mirror one last time before heading downstairs. I go straight to the fridge and look for something quick to eat. I sigh at the sight of nothing good to eat so I just pick out the first thing I see, a carrot.

I grab my phone and keys, followed by my coat, headed straight for the door and left. I would be lying if I said I wasn't nervous because I am. This is basically my only chance to get a job and I really need this one. I can't depend on my bank account or on Niall forever. I can feel my hands shaking on the wheel as I drive to the cafe. Good thing I made it on time.
Once I parked, I step out of my car and quickly make my way inside the cafe.

* DING *

I see Danielle look up from cleaning the counter and smiles directly at me. Okay that should give me a good sign.

"Good morning Louis! You made it here early"

"Yeah, I just wanted to make sure I was on time"

"Well the cafe doesn't open for another thirty minutes. You could go wipe all the tables at the back" she said, tossing a clean rag towards me.

"Sure thing"

I make my way towards a table and start wiping in a circular motion. It's pretty peaceful so early in the morning, very quiet.
As I was wiping my fourth table, I heard the door open but didn't bother to see who it was since I can tell by his outburst.

"GOOD MORNING DANIELLE! HOW ARE YOU AND THE CURLY HAIR DOING THIS FINE MORNING!?"

"Fine Justin"

"Don't you mean, frizzy? HA! GET IT! Because your hair is curly!" Justin laughs, slapping his knee while hanging up his leather jacket. Danielle just rolls her eyes and tossed him a clean rag.

"Just go help Louis wipe the tables"

Oh bloody fucking hell, why me.

"What?! Where's Louis?" He asks, looking around before finally laying his eyes on me. Fuck.

"LOUIS!" He smiles widely, his arms spread open as he walks over to me and wraps his arms around me. I stood there uncomfortably but at same time, I felt a few butterflies in my stomach while I felt my face burn up. What?