~the lake house~

"Come on Anna. where gonna be late!" I yell from the down stairs door. "coming coming!" she yells back. beep beep. "look jack and krisoff are here" I yell "okay I'm here!" she says run down stairs with 4 suit cases. oh Anna! "come on snowflake!" jack yells from the car "coming coming!" I yell "hey are you to dating?" Anna asks with a smile. "no but I love to go out with him" I say starring at jack. "come on girl let go!" kristoff yells from the front seat of the car. Anna takes shot gun and me and jack get in the back of the van so Merida and hiccup can have the middle. "So this lake house is it nice?" I ask jack with a smile. "yeah it really nice there." jack says smiling back. we stop and pick up Merida and hiccup and go. I looked at jack and he looked at me, then we hit a bump sending me and jack nose to nose. "hey don't be kissing back there" Anna says wile kristoff is laughing "no.... we......were...oh forget it." I say and move away from jack. the rest of the trip was silent until "we'er here!" Anna yells jumping out of the car and running to the house. I got out and looked at the house. wow it was big like 3 story's big. "wow!" I said to kristoff. "yeah moms kinda loaded" he says. "look it's punzle" Merida say pointing to a girl with short brown hair and green eye. "Wow" jack says looking at punzle. I died when he said that. "I'm going to my room" I say walking away.

After we steles in kristoff said we should go swimming. we all agreed except jack he wasn't here. we all run for the lake. "guy!" jack yells running to us. "guy I asked punzle out and she said yes. What do you think?" Jack asked. "um it cool" Anna says giving me a surprised look. "Yea that cool" mer and hiccup say looking at me too. "good job bud!" kristoff says. Anna slaps he's arm and points to me. "what about you elsa?" jack asks. "I have to go. I'm not swimming today." I say and run in to the house, mer follows. I slam my door leaving her outside. "elsa are you okay?" I hear jack yell. I can cry about this I'm just going to go have fun with my friends. I open the door and walk past him. "elsa" jack yells for me but I'm already outside. I walk to the lake and walk in. it cold but the cold never bothered me anyway. "do what do you really think of jackunzel?" kristoff asks me. "kristoff!" Anna yells "shut up"
"It's okay Anna I going to have to live with 'jackunzel' " I say in a high voice. this summer sucks!

CAST
Lily(next chapter)- greekysnowflake08

Elsa-me

Merida- jelsafan101

Hiccup-needed

Jack- needed

Anna- needed

Kristoff- needed

Punzle(she gets really mean)-needed

Flynn- needed