~jackunzle~

We swam for hours then punzle and jack came so I left. mer came with me. "So you said your cousin was coming lass, well when?" mer asked me. my cousin lily was coming. her, me and Merida are best friends. So mer couldn't wait for her to come. she was beautiful, she has long brown hair and brown eyes. she always has her camilion Emma with her. Emma is little and blue. she loves to play with my husky puppy Olaf. I think lily said she was going to bring Olaf for me too. I can't wait. "any minute now." I tell Merida. and just I said it her bus pulled up. she jumped out with Emma, a suit case and Olaf! "Hey elsa" she said running over and hugging me "and mer!" she yell letting go of me and hugging mer. I've missed her "how's the hole you and jack thing going?" she asked. I looked over to see Merida making the 'don't say that sign'. "well look for yourself" I say pointing to the make out sash between jack and punzle. "ewww. she should slow down it looks there going to swallow each other." Lily says. "this has got to stop." she says picking up a rock and firing it a punzle. it hit her and she and jack stop to look at us but we turned around and pretended to talk. "hey elsa did you see who hit my girl in the head." jack asked. "um yeah it was hiccup he just when running though the woods." I lied. "I'm going to kill him." jack said running the way I was pointing. we all laughed "um I know what your doing elsa, and I know this bitch hit me with a rock." punzle said pointing to lily. "excuse me?" lily said walking over to punzle pulling up her sleeves to hit her. me and mer grabbed her and held her back. "oh and elsa I know you like jack, and don't worry you can have him after I'm don't with him. you know all I want is his mothers money. I would have dated his bother kristoff but his dating Anna." Punzle says turning around filling her hair in my face. "coff coff.... slut" I say coffing. "what did you just call me?" she said "I called you a slut" I say then I turn around to see jack. "Jackie Jackie elsa's calling me bad names and she was the one that though the rock!" punzle say pretending to cry. "why elsa?" jack asked. "because she jealous jackie." punzle say. "are you jealous elsa." he asks "maybe I am what do you care!" I yell and walk away. what did I just do?