~The almost Double date~

I woke you next to jack. I could get use to this. I got up and walked per toy the door. and opened it to find lily standing y the door. I scream and woke jack up. "hey you too get dressed were goig on a double date. k? k. see you in five" lily say running away "what?" jack asked. "were going on a date in five minutes so ht dressed" I say trowing a shirt at him. "fine" he says getting up. I run to my room and change into a teal tank top and white jean shorts. Then I run to the living room. "okay let's go." I say. jack come running down stairs and picking me up like his bride and runs out the door. "help" I scream ask we run out. lily and Flynn follow. I hit jacks back "let me go!" I yell as he runs. "never!" he yells and runs faster, he's now caring in me over he's shoulder. "jack!" I yell "come on!" then he stops. "now let me go!" I say he puts me down I we were really fare from the car. "oh did you want this too?" he asked a hold my phone "give it" I say "come get me and I will" he say running to the car. "jack!" I yell running after him. when I got close enough I jumped on his back but he just keep running until we got to the car and he got in. "give me my phone!" I say. "find here!" He say giving it to me. but he gives me his phone. "this is your phone" I say "oh no give it back!" he yells "no" I say. I turn it on and it says 4 messages from punzle I open them and they all say about 'thanks for the other night night' "what is this?" I say. "I don't know!" jack say takig his phone. "jack I can't be live you!" I yell "lily stop the car."
"why." She asked and stops. i get out and start to walk back. what dose punzle mean 'thanks for the other night' I'm so upset!