~Manny~

I lay in bed that night close to jacks warm body. I feel myself starting to fall to sleep, then a big pain hits me in the chest.

I gasp for air. but no luck. "elsa.....elsa.....remember this I saved your life..... for now..... but by June 25th, if you have no replacement for your death then you will die yet again.... It's a life for a life my dear. Tell this too no one!"a small, cold voice says.

"who *trying to take a breath* are *not being able to take it* you?" I asked gasping for more air. "man in the moon, or manny. now elsa, listen too what I say. this pain well happen every day until you find you replacement. now good bye for tonight."

it says and I feel air flow into my lugs. I begin to cough. jack then snaps out of his sleep, and looks to me. "elsa! are you all right?" he asks "I'm *cough* fine" I say between coughs.

"what happened?" jack asked. so I tell him every thing. "silly right." I say but he looks at me worried. "no elsa, manny is real and he was the one who told me to kiss you the night you died. he said it would bring you back." He says, and I feel to pain again except his time I can breath. "JACK!" I yell and grab his shirt.

I feel the horrible pain ever hour. It feels like someone if hitting my chest with a rock. or like there are 120 needles in my heart.

The next morning I try to get up but the pain comes back yet again. I fall to the floor with a loud bang and the pain takes over me. I mown in pain and pull at my shirt. the pain is so bad that I start to see blackness, jack runs to my side and starts to yell my name. "jack" I try to say but the blackness swallows me. then I see a big white light...... coming to me.