~Keep your eyes open~

I wake up and walk to the door to go down for something to eat. when I open the door jack who was sit up sleeping falls into my room. he starts to fall and then wakes up. "I was just..... Oh hi elsa." jack says. I just steep over him and into the hall. I walk down the stairs and into the kitchen. "good morning all" I say. everybody looks at me with hate (except lily and mer.) "what did I do now?" I ask. then I see punzle walk out from the group. "oh I was just telling them how you broke my phone by throwing it to the ground then steeped on it." she say all perky. "I did not" I say. "elsa why?" Anna asked. "I didn't do that Anna." I say. I turn and walk away. "elsa can we talk?" jack asked. "Why don't you go talk to your girlfriend" I say angrily. I walk into my room and slammed the door. what the hell punzle!

It's been and hour and I think maybe there better now. I walk outside and see them swimming. "hey guys" I say "hi!" Lily and Merida say. But the others turn away. sigh. I walk back in side and to my room I guess this is where I will stay for the day. "elsa can we please talk?" jack begs "go away jack." I say slamming the door again. the day was long and boring

1:00-2:00- I read
3:00- I shower
4:00- stair at the celling
5:00-eat
6:00- look out the window
7:00-9:00- I read the rest of the book

It 10 o'clock now and I here someone knock at my door. I open the door to see and messy jack. "elsa you will talk to me!" jack yelled "jack your drunk" I say. he stumbles to my bed. "Elsa I need to tell you that I love you!" he says. "what?" I ask. "elsa I love you!" he yells "shhh jack. you drunk you don't know what your saying." I say laying him down on the best. "yes I do if I didn't would I do this!" he say pulling me in and crashing his lips into mine. wow! no stop it elsa he's drunk. don't close your eyes. keep you eyes open! I pull away. "come on jack it's time for bed." I say dragging him to his room. he soon fell asleep. I touched my lips were he kissed me.
wow! no stop! but I love him! yay but he's drunk! so what you sometimes know what your doing when you drunk!
My head hurts. it like my brain is fighting itself. sigh! I soon fall asleep. wow what a day