~Run away~

ELSAS P.O.V

I wake up before jack so I go at see if I can get cell service. but nothing. I walk around for a bit then get an idea.

JACKS P.O.V

I wake up to the sound of breaking branches. I run outside to see elsa In a tree. "elsa get out of the tree!" I yell. SNAP! "The tree branch is going to break elsa!" I yell again this time she here's and it scares her causing the branch to snap and her to fall. I run to catch her and do. "jack you scared the crap out of me!" she yells. "I relies that now" I say chuckling. "guess what!" elsa says as I put her down. "what?" I ask "I called lily and she told me that we are not to fare from the road. because she knew where that shack was. so yeah the road is this way." she say pointing to the right. "then let's go!" I say grabbing her hand and running to the right.
After about an hour were at the road and lily and Merida are waiting for us. "what the hell did ye thing you were doing running of like that lass?" Merida asked elsa. "sorry I was pissed at jack." she answers. "come on get in!" lily yells. we all get in at drive away.

ELSAS P.O.V

when we reach the house I she a big black car in the drive way. We got out and jacks face tured into a grin. "my parents are here" jack says pointing to the car. "now I can tell them about you" he says picking me up and spinning me around.
We walk to the house by some one stops me. it punzle "do what I say. when jack parents tell you what there going to tell you run away! Or I'll hurt Anna, mer, lily and jack!" she says letting me go and pushing me in the door of the house.wjen I enter jacks parents are sitting at the table waiting for us. "hi dad!" jack say. "hello son" his dad says. "um mom, dad this is elsa my girlfriend" jack says "you former girlfriend" jacks mother say. "what?" jack asks "yes son you will be dating punzle from now on and elsa will be leaving the house. it great punzle's parents love the idea too." his mother say. I let go of jacks hand and run out of the room. I run to my room an grab all my things then I run down to road and begin to walk into town. it's okay elsa just walk into town and get a hotel room for the night.

JACKS P.O.V

"WHAT THE HELL DAD!" I yell. "honey it the best for you." my mom says. "what ever but I'm NOT dating punzle." I say running out of the room. I run to elsa's room but she's not there. I look in ever room and nothing. i ask lily and Merida if they have seen her but they haven't. "lily, mer are you guys going to help me look for els?" I ask. "Ill help look for the lassie" mer say. lily shakes her hade yes as well. we look for hours and nothing. "did you already call her jack." lily asks "no" I say "call her dumbass!" Merida yells so I do what she says.

ELSAS P.O.V

After 2 hours of walking I reach town. just as I walk into town my phone rings. it was jack. I answer

E. hello

J.were are you?

E. I left.

J. were?

E. jack just go back to you life and leave me alone.

I hang up and continue walking. then my phone rings again. this time it's mer.

E. what?

M. were are you?

E.bye mer.

I hang up and walk into a hotel. "hello may I have a room?" I ask the woman at the desk. "sure. here is room 25. how long will you be staying?" she asks. "only a night" I say "well then that $56 dollars for a night." she says. I give her the money and walk to my room to go to bed. i hate my life!