~boyfriends~

I wake and realize that I'm still in the hospital room with jack. I looked over his sleeping face. he looks so peaceful. Yesterday. the memories played over and over again in my mind. I put my hand on the side of jacks bed and sat down I a chair close to it. I then I feel the bed move and jack sit up "good morning jack" I say "you stayed here with me?" he asks. I nod my head. "why?" jack asks looking at me. "because I love you jack." I say. his questioning look turns into a smile from ear to ear. "you know you can come home tonight right?" I say. "yeah I can wait." he says. he grabs my hand and hold in his. they fit perfect like together. "jack why do you like me, I'm plan, I'm not pretty, and I'm a book worm, so why?" I ask looking to the floor. "elsa you smart, beautiful, and kind, and I love you." jack say picking up my chin. "I love you too" I say kissing him on the cheek. after that they day when by slow. we talked a lot about random thinks and laughed. but then came the time to go home. I was so excited. I helped jack out to my car. when we were in I started the car and left. it toke about 15 minutes to get home. I helped jack into the house as well. when I opened the door everyone yelled "surprise!" to jack. "a party wow" jack said. the first person to walk up to us was lily. "so what's the newest update on this" she says pointing to are intertwined hands. "oh um.... Well we kissed and got together." I stutter. After the party we had a camp fire. I sat next to jack with my head in his chest and his arm around me. this is the life! I "okay truth or dare time" Anna says. "alright" jack says. "um Anna truth or dare?" jack asked. "dare!" she says. "I dare you to go jump in the lake." jacks says. "good go get me a towel" Anna says will running down the dock and jump off. "yeah! go Anna!" I yell. she runs back up and give he a towel. now jack is laying down with his head in my lap "okay elsa truth of dare?" Anna asks. "truth" I say. "elsa you always pick truth" Anna wines "find dare" I say "I dare you to have a mini make out shech right here with jack." Anna says. "good!" jack yells and he sits up and kisses me I kiss back. We kiss for like 5 minutes then stop. jack pulls away first. "elsa you didn't look like you wanted to stop!" kristoff say. "maybe I didn't" I say and everyone make that 'ohhhhh' sound "you just got ripped on Kristoff." jack say laughing. "shut up!" kristoff yell. after about and hour everyone's drunk except jack, lily, me and some guy lily is dating, Flynn or what ever. "come on let's go to bed" lily says. "yeah come on" jack an Flynn say at the same time. I help jack into the house and we walk to the bed room. I lay jack down and start to walk away when I grabs my hand. "you can sleep here" he says patting the bed "I promise nothing going to happen." jack says. "fine" I say and I lay down beside him. "night snowflake!" he says laying down and rubbing my hair "night jack." I say. today was awesome.