Chapter 1

Hey this is my first story so don't be mean to me plz!!!!!

Hey my name is Ruby, I'm 13 years old and this is the story of me and my best friend.

Well it all started when I was nine. This new family moved into my estate. They had 3 boys. There names are Jack, Adam and Rory. The oldest was the same age as me and my friend Cat. I didn't meet them until about a month after they moved in. Pretty soon it became clear that me and Adam were great friends and Cat and Jack were great friends. But then later on when we about 10, Cat and Jack started dating. I remember that they KISSED in front of me and Adam (whose was only 7 at the time!) But then I kinda realised some thing........... I had a crush on Jack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now even when iIwas 10 I knew your friends boyfriend is off limites. So I obviously couldn't tell her! So I shut up and then they broke up!!!!!!!!!! But they had a little help from........... yours truly!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was spending the night at Cats house (we were 5 minutes away from each other not that far to walk!) and I dared Cat to break up with Jack. (They lived beside each other so it was kinda easy the had bedrooms beside each other) so we knocked on his window and he opened it and Cat told him it was over. He was like "Ok if thats what you want" and I was like (inside my head) "YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" And then after that me and Jack became closer. And then the boys mother (whose name is Anne Marie) started being all mean and in your face to Cat's mum (whos name is Rose). So soont it was a MASSIVE fight and it became clear I was going to have to chose between Jack and Cat.

I'll leave you with that for now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Who do you think I chose Jack or Cat? Please comment and tell me who you think it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!