Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Hey guys i hope your enjoying my stroy so far!!!!!!!!!!!!! and thax if u read my friend Louise's story n could you also look at my friend grace's story its called woodland girl!!!!!!!!! thax hope you enjoy this chapter!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                                                             A month later:

So it's been a month since me, Jack and Cat have started talking and this, my dear readers is when things get complicated. Cat figured out i fancyed Jack and she asked me if we could talk alone. "Sure" I replied. I followed her up to the pump house (that's how we get water in case you didn't know). "So" she said. "So what" I asked "I think you have a crush on somebody." she said teasingly. "Oh and who might that be?" I said trying to keep the panic out of my voice. It didn't really work. She raised one eyebrow and smiled slyly "Oh maybe a certian Jack?" "WHAT!?!?!?!?!" I half screamed. "Is it true?" she asked slyly. "Why would you think that?" I said paniking."Oh I just thought that you might like him seeing as your always watching him." she said carelessly. I could tell she was anxouis to see if I liked him, because I could tell she still liked him. "Why would you care?" I asked slyly. "Oh no reason......... I...I was just wondering." She said. I could tell I'd hit a nerve. "Now if you don't mind Jack had some thing he wanted to tell me." And with that I turned away and stalked down to join Jack. "Hey" I called out to him. He turned around and smiled when he saw it was me. "Hi" he called back. "So what did Cat want to talk to you about?" he asked. "Oh nothing it was girl stuff." I answered, "Ok" he said. "So what did you want to tell me?" I asked."Oh yeah I'm going on holiday tomorrow." he said. He looked kinda sad. "Oh really? How long are you going to be gone for?" I said sadly. "Two weeks" he said. "I'll miss you alot." he said and smiled sadly at me. "I'll miss you too!!!!" I cried.

And that my dear readers is the fourth chapter, i hope you enjoyed it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!