Chapter 7

Hey readers, I hope you like the new name and cover!!!! Plz comment and tell me which name and cover you prefer!!! thax!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                                                Love laura_fan_of_HH.

"You...... you WHAT!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!" I shouted in shook. "I love you." He said looking me in the eye. "Jack...... are you SURE you love me?" I asked him nervously. I saw a look of hurt and anger cross his face. "Why do you prefer YOUR new little friend now?" he snarled at me. He turned and stormed away, past Mathew. I watched him go with a look of hurt on my face. Mathew came running over to me. "What happened Ruby?" Mathew asked me, looking concerened. I looked at him. Dear sweet Mathew who's never gotten mad at me or fought with me. "I......I ......." I started to cry and I couldn't stop no matter how hard I tried to. Mathew looked worried. He lead me over to the big silver thing beside the pumb house. He sat there with me until I stopped crying. "Ruby, what happened? What did you or Jack do?" I sighed and looked up at him and said "He told me he loved me." Mathew looked surprised "Then why did he storm off like that?" He said looking confused. "I never told him I loved him too." I said looking upset. "And do you love him?" he asked me. "I...... I dont know." I said. I was starting panic. Mathew put his arms around me, to comfort me. But just then Jack came round the corner and saw us hugging.

How do you think Jack reacts!?!?!?!