Chapter 6

Hey readers i hope your enjoying this fine (i hope) story!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and can you plz comment on who you prefer Jack or Mathew!!!!!!!!!!! thax!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I ran after Mathew when suddenly I remebered Jack. Part of me wanted to run after Mathew but another part of me wanted me to stay because it was Jack I loved. "Now listin here." I told myself "Jack would want you to have fun not be pining for him. So I tore off after Mathew.

                                                                      Meanwhile in France:

"I really miss Laura" Jack thought to him-self. "I wonder if she misses me........... I hope she does."

                                                                       Meanwhile back in Ireland:

"AHHHHHHHHHH" I screamed! "I'm gonna get you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" "What you gonna do?????? Spray me with a hose????? ooooohhhhhhhh I'm sssssssssssssssssoooooooooooo scared!!!!!!!" He taunted me.  "You will be in a minute!" I declared. I ran inside the house and picked up 2 carrots. When I came back out side I saw Mathew's face drain of all colour. "You wouldn't......." He said in terror. "I would and I will!" I said smiling. Suddenly Mathew callposedand crawled up to me and started begging me to forgive him. I looked down at him and i couldn't do it. "Fine." I snapped "Here have you precious carrots." I dropped them on his head with a smile. "Ow" he said and looked at me all sad and hurt. "Oh fine! I'm sorry I dropped the carrots onto your head." "Thats ok" he said happily.

                                                                        Two weeks later:

"Ruby? Ruby? Where are you?" Jack called. "I'm here!" I yelled and ran over to him and gave him a big hug. "Hey Ruby how have you been?" he asked with a smile that melted my heart. "I'm fine how about you! You have a tan now!" I said with my best smile. "Oh I haven't introduced my friend!" I exclaimed. When Jack saw Mathew his smile slipped but he manged to fix it before Ruby noticied. "Hi I'm Jack Ruby's best friend." Jack said with a forced smile, but Ruby didn't notice. "Hey I'm Mathew Ruby's friend!" "Ruby could I talk to you alone please." Jack asked me. "Ok" I said nervously. I followed him up to the pump house. "Ruby I need to tell you some-thing" Jack said looking worried. "What is it Jack?" I asked holding my breath. "Ruby........I.......I...... Ruby I think I love you."

How does Ruby react to this anoucement? Does she love Mathew instead of Jack find out in the next chapter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!