Chapter 18.

Hey fans hope you enjoyed Cahapter 17!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope you like conor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its gonna get real interesting now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love Laura!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Me and Conor sat there in silence listining to Jack and Mathew yelling at each other. I flinched at one point and Conor put his arm around me. I relaxed againist him. Mathew came around the Conor and dragged me back up to my house. "Let me go!!!!!!!!!" I screamed at Mathew. "It's ok Ruby. He can't hurt you now." Mathew said stroking  my hair.

                                                                        Later on:

"Emily I have something to tell you. Can you come over???" "Ok I'll be there in 15 minutes."

                                                                        15 miuntes later:

"Oh my god....... You can't be serious!!!!!!!!!!!" Emily said looking at me in shock and surprise. "I think I am." I replied looking at the ground. "But Mathew is ssssoooooo sweet!!!" She cried. "I know but he's obsesed with Jack!! He hinks the momunt he's gone He's here calling and talking to me!!!!" "But Conor....." Emily said. "Conor is really sweet and nice!" I jumped to his defence. "I know that but still Ruby....." The doorbell rang. "I'll get it." I told her. I opened the door and saw Conor there. "Oh hey." I said. I knew I was blushing. "Hey." He said. "I was just brining you back this you left it at the pumb house." "Oh thaks!" I replied. "See you round." he said. "Yeah I guess I will" I muttered. I went back into the living room. Emily handed me the phone. "Just do it." she told me. Then she got up and went into the kitchen. I scrolled through my contacts until I found what I was looking for. When I found it I rang the number. It went to voice- mail. "Hiya it's me. I'm sorry but it's over." I hung up. I ran outside and ran after Conor. "Conor wait up!!!!!!!!" I called after him. "What?" He asked me.

That's chapetr 18