Chapter 15.

Hey Fans!!!!!!! Super excited!!!!!!!!!! I'm counting down the days on my One Direction calender (Niall Hornan on next months pic!!!!!) till i start gort!!!!!!! :D 7 days left!!!!!!! to celebvrate I'm posting this Chapter!!!!!!!! :D

Love Laura!!!!! xo xo xo xo xo xo xo (7 days!!!!!) :D :) ;) :D

Wow I was ssssssssssooo bored without Mathew. I was counting down the days until school started which I now knew as 'The day Mathew comes back.' I took to watching reruns of programs I've watched millions of times just to give me some thing to do. One day I was on my laptop, I was just looking up random things when suddenly I saw Wattpad. "What's Wattpad???" I thought. I clicked on it and this page showed up saying something about logging in or joining up. Normally I would have exited out of something like this but for some odd reason I didn't. I cliked the join up botton. I chose the user name of ruby_rocks. Then I quickly figured out how to work it and chose a profile picture and background. Then I had a look at some books. I saw this book called Enchanted. "Hmmmm.... I wonder if that story is any good?" I thought to myself. I clicked on it and added it to my reading list. I went back to my home page and clicked on the book. Soon I was obsorbed in the story. I jumped when Fireflies started playing. I picked up my phone and saw it was Mathew ringing. Quickly I answered it. "Hey Mat." I said. "Hey Ruby" He said back. "Are you having fun?" I asked him. "Yeah definetly, but it would be more fun with you here." He replied. "Aww that's sssssssssssssssoooooooo sweet!" I exclaimed. "Anyway what have you been doing?" He asked. "Well I found this website called Wattpad, and I've been reading books on it ALL day!!!!" I answered. "Wattpad? I've heard about that website!" Mathew told me. "Really cool!" I said. "Aw I have to go! Bye Ruby!! I'll call you later!!!" "Ok bye!!!" Mathew hung up. I glanced at the clock. It was 9 o'clock alraedy! I exited out of Wattpad and turned off my laptop and the internet connection. I got ready for bed and went down stairs to watch some more Horrible Histories.

Hope you like that chapter and just so were clear there is no ruby rocks. I'ce made her up so don't look fot her on Wattpad!!!!!!!!!! Thax plz vote!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love Laura xoxoxoxoxoxoxo :)