Chapter 11

Hey!!!! I hope your enjoying my story!!! Sorry I haven't updated in a while I was in Lietrim!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll add a few more chapters to make up for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love laura_fan_of_HH xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I lay there for a bit, glaring at Jack. After a while he started to move and make noises in his sleep. At first I thought he might be waking up, but then I realised he was just dreaming. He seemed to be talking in his sleep. I strained to hear what he was saying. "Ruby! Please don't go!!!!" He seemed to be saying. Then he seemed to panic. "Ruby!! Please don't!!!!! Don't kiss him! Ruby please!!!!! I love you!!!!!" He shouted in terror. I felt Mathew moving beside me. I tore my gaze away from Jack and watched Mathew instead. He sleeply opened his eyes. He blinked twice then he saw me and he smiled. "Hey." he said grinning. "Morning!" I replied smiling. Mathew sat up and looked around. His gaze fell on Jack. He frowned. "What's he doing here?" he asked angrily. "I don't know." I answered him. I was praying he wouldn't start talking in his sleep. But of course he started talking. "Ruby don't!" he said "Please you know I love you! Why are you doing this to me!!!! Are you trying to get me back for leaving you????? Because if you are then please stop!!!!!!" He cried despretly. Mathew glanced at me. Just then Jack woke up. He looked startled at first, like he didn't know where he was. Then he saw me and Mathew. He looked at me with love in his eyes. He then looked at Mathew and glared at him. Mathew glared back at him. "Don't" I said touching his arm. Mathew looked at me and shot one final glare at Jack. Jack watched me and looked hurt and upset. I wanted to run down there and fling my arms around his neck and tell him every thing would be alright, and that I loved him too. But I didn't I sat there beside Mathew and watched him until he got up and left. But not before he gave me one last longing stare. The moment he was out of sight and earshot, I fell to the ground and started banging my head off the ground again and again. Mathew watched me in fear at first then he reached out his arms and caught me before I could do it again.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love laura_fan_of_HH xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx oooooooooooooooo