Chapter 3

Heyy thax if you have read my friend's book Enchanted! and can you plz come with some names for a boy fairy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thax!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So me, Jack, Daniel and Adam were all getting along brilliantly! They were like my best friends! In fact they were!!!!!!!! We did praticly everything together, they were like the brothers I never had. So every thing was going great until I started to miss Cat. Because I'm sure you all know that some times girls need girls to talk to. Because as I mentioned earlier on in the story I had a crush on Jack. And that crush was getting worse as it does when your around the person you have a crush on. And as some of you will know when the person you like is your best friend you don't want to ruin your friend-ship, so I stayed quite about it. I won't bother you with every little detail so i'll skip ahead a year.

                                                                           One year later.

We were now 11 and I was talking to Cat again, now that actually happened at the barbecue. I'll explain shall I?

                                                                            At the barbecue.

So me and the boys were messing around at the barbecue and then suddenly we started talking to Cat again. (Now I must mention here that Cat's mum and Jack's mum still weren't talking.) So any way we started talking and by the end of the night we were all friends again. So now your all proberly thinking "When is she going to get to the bit where her best friend hates her!?!?!?" And let me tell you this this will help you understand excatly why my best friend hates me.

Ok fan, raders and whoever else thats all for now!!!!!!!!!!!!! As they say in italy Caio!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                                             xxxxxxxx laura_fan_of_HH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!