Chapter 5

Mackenzie's POV
I woke up to Madelaine shaking me. I open my eyes to see her holding pier. I get out and stretch I was so sore. I grabbed my suit case and pier on his leash as we walked into her apartment. She showed me into my room and and I started unpacking.

I was done unpacking when Madelaine came in and asked if I wanted to go hangout with the cast. I said yes and asked if we could pier. Pier is Madelaine's mini cocker spaniel that lived with me and my parents because she couldn't take care of him while in Vancouver. I touched up my makeup and put my hair in space buns.

Then I put the leash on pier, grabbed my phone a purse and headed out. I posted on my twitter and Instagram sorry for not vlogging but me and Madelaine were busy so the vlogs will start in a couple weeks when I get settled in. I got in the car with Madelaine and we drove to this outdoor shopping mall.

I got out and took pier out and Mads and I started walking. I told her about how I was excited to see everyone and excited to see Arianna back in la. She laughed and said "slow down" I guess I was so excited I started talking fast.

Pier kept pulling me around so I picked him up and carried him even though he had so much energy he settled into my arms. We turned the corner and saw Vanessa, Lili, Cole, Camila, KJ, Ashleigh and Casey.

I put pier down and walked over and scared Nessa. She screamed and said "Mackenzie Grace Petsch I will get you back" everyone laughed. Madelaine said "now that I think about it why is your middle name so normal its grace while mine is weird it's literally Grobbelaar". I said "mom and dad just loved me more".

Then I hugged everyone else and we walked in. As we ate dinner we talked about how I was going to be on set and then Cami asked "so why did you suddenly move in with Mads" I looked at Mads and she mouthed "I got this".

She explained about our parents death and I found myself crying into KJ's shoulder. The cast was like family KJ, Cole, Casey and Charles being like my brothers and Cami, Lils, Ash and Nessa being like my sisters. The subject of my parents makes me sensitive. I got up handed pier to Madelaine and went to the bathroom. I wiped my face and stood their thinking about what has happened the past couple days.

I was almost done when Vanessa walked in. She walked up to me and just hugged me. Me and Madelaine were close because we are sisters but the next person out of the cast I was closest to was Nessa she was Madelaine's Best friend and was just like a second sister to me.

We walked out of the bathroom and walked back to the table. I took pier form madelaine's lap and placed him on my lap and continued eating. We started talking again and Cami apologized for bringing it up but I said it's fine she didn't know.

After dinner we looked around the mall for a couple hours. After saying our goodbyes me and Mads headed back to the apartment. In the car I said "I'm sorry Mads" she said "for what". I said "because I was crying that was so immature and made me look like a baby".

She said "no your not immature and your not a baby, out parents just died and you don't know how many times I've cried and I'm an adult. It's ok to cry about tragic things that happen in life we all do it and you shouldn't be ashamed".

I said "yeah your right". I love how my sister can cheer me up and she's so caring and sweet and I'm so lucky to have her a sister. A couple minutes later we arrived home and headed inside. I fed pier and got ready for bed. After I was all ready I turned on Netflix and started to watch riverdale.

Just because my sister is on the show doesn't mean I know what happens. I used to watch it to cope with Madelaine not living close by. I was halfway through the episode when Mads walked in and said that we had to wake up at 4am to go to set and that she was going to bed so I decided to go to sleep as well.

I said goodnight to Mads and brought pier to his bed in my room even though he ended up sleeping on my bed. I turned off my tv and went on my phone.

I didn't think I was on it for long when I looked at the time it was 2:30 am. I thought to myself I should probably go to bed since I have to wake up in like an hour and a half so I plugged in my phone, set my alarm for 4 and fell asleep.

A/N I have a funny and awkward moment planned for one of the next chapters. PS I have a major writers spark right now so I just might write a bunch of chapters and then slowly start updating so be prepared