Chapter 13

Vanessa's POV
I walked into the Hospital to see a distraught Madelaine. I ran up to her and asked her what was wrong. She said "Tra...Travis cheated" and she started crying. I just hugged her and rubbed her back. How could Travis do this to my Best Friend? I was furious.

She pulled back as the doctor walked out and said the Kenzie was able to go home. Me and Mads went to her room and helped her into a wheelchair. We wheeled her to Nessa's car and drove to their apartment.

We walked inside to find Cami and Lili because we had asked them to take care of Pier. Kenzie still was sore so she had to use a wheelchair for a couple days if she wanted to go out.

Madelaine's POV
Nessa walked into the hospital and saw me crying. She walked up and asked me what was wrong I told her about Travis and she just hugged me. I loved Nessa she was so caring and such a great friend.

The doctor walked in and I pulled away. He told us that Kenzie was able to leave and that if she wanted to go anywhere she would have to use this wheelchair so she didn't get lightheaded.

So we went to her room and wheeled her out and went to Vanessa's car. We drove to my apartment. When we got home we saw Cami's car there. We walked in to Lili refilling Pier water bowl. Kenzie asked where Cami was and  Lili almost screamed but I was shhh.

I whispered "lets prank Cams". I'll wheel Kenzie into the guest room. Then when Cami walks out we should look sad and cry and pretend she didn't make it. Then I'll ask her if we could talk in the guest room and then she'll see Kenzie.

They all agreed I wheeled Kenzie into the guest room. As Cani was walking out. I pretended like I went to get something so I picked up piers toy and walked out and said "got it" here baby.

Cami said "Why are you guys home, where's Kenzie!?!" I said sadly "Um sh..she didn't m...mmake it". Cami almost started crying and Nessa said can we all talk in the guest room as we walked in Kenzie said "why does Cami look so sad?".

Cami turned around and said "oh my goodness Kenzie your alive, that's not funny you guys". We all decided to get dinner and we decided on Postmates because me, Kenzie and Nessa are vegan and Lili and Cami aren't. So we got veggie grill and Lils and Cams got In and Out. Once out food came we ate and talked about filming.

When we were done we decided to watch the Suit Life Movie. I payed a video of us watching it in Instagram and tagged Cole and Dylan. Cole then text me really you guys are weird. Nessa might have forgotten but I didn't forget what Kenzie called her. I have feelings for Vanessa but I don't know if she feels the same way.

When the movie was done I suggested that Lili and Cami should spend the night because it was like 12 and we had to be to set at 2. So I have Kenzie and piggyback ride upstairs to her room. And helped her get ready since she was still weak. Then when she was sleeping I went to the guest room to give Cami and Lili clothes to borrow and I told them goodnight.

I offered to give them each a separate bed but they said they didn't want to have to make me and Nessa share the couch so they were sharing the guest bed. I went upstairs to find Vanessa in leggings in a sports bra and she caught me staring.

She said "like what you see, if you do take a picture they last longer". I blushed . She put her hair in a bun and got in bed. I went into the bathroom and changed into shorts and a sports bra. I walked out and sat on my bed. I said Nessa we need to talk. I said "do you have feelings for me?". I was about to say something else when our lips connected. We had been making out for what felt like minutes but then my bedroom door opened to reveal...

A/N Give me some plot ideas that you guys would like to see and I need help with someone for Kenzie to date I don't even know if I'm still going to try that storyline but I hope you guys enjoy this update because it's been like forever 👍