Chapter 6

Madelaine's POV
I set my alarm for 3:30 because I wanted to make Kenzie breakfast and make her feel more at home. So I went downstairs at 3:30 and started to make her favorite an açaí bowl. Of course we are vegan so things are sometime hard to find but we eat fruits so this is easy to make so I finished around 3:50 so I made my self some coffee and started getting ready we had to be at set for 5:30.

I wrote a little note to put by her breakfast so I could go get ready that said: Dear Kenzie, I made you breakfast and hope you feel at home here. I just want you to know I love you so much and you are the best little sister I could ask for and I can't wait for you to see set. Love you favorite sister Mads 💖

I set it down and put a cup almond milk next to it and headed upstairs to get ready.

Mackenzie's POV
My alarm went off. I was so tired I got like an hour of sleep because I was dozing off then pier had to use the bathroom so I let him outside. Then I was thirsty so I got a drink. Then I went back to bed. Then like 10 minutes later I had to pee. So I am really tired but makeup can always do the trick.

I went downstairs to feed pier and make myself breakfast. After I fed pier I went to the kitchen to fix myself some breakfast when I saw an açaí bowl I love those things. It had a note next to it that Madelaine wrote. It made me feel so lucky to have such a great sister. I took a picture of it and posted on my Instagram.

@kenziepestch - thx to @madelame for the great breakfast and sweet note, who could ask for a better sister, still waiting for an answer love you to death sis 💖

I ate then went upstairs to take a shower, get dressed and do my hair and makeup. I wore adidas sweatpants, a white tank and adidas boosts. I put my hair in French braids and did light makeup. I grabbed my phone and purse and walked downstairs to see Mads ready to go talking to Travis on FaceTime.

I said "hey Travis miss u" he said "miss you too". Mads said "ready" I said "hold on let me make some tea first" she nodded and I headed to the kitchen to make my tea. (☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️)

I finished making my tea, grabbed pier and his carrier and walked to the car with Madelaine. Set was like 30 minutes away and I was so tired so I decided to nap. Pier was way ahead of me and already sleeping. So I drifted off to sleep.