Chapter 9

Mackenzie's POV
Vanesssa started by saying "Kenz I'm really sorry the reason I didn't tell you about me and Micheal is because I didn't know how to tell you I know I shouldn't be scared to tell you anything because you tell me everything I don't know why if didn't tell you, please forgive me.

I said "I was mad at that moment but it's ok Nessa is was being selfish" and then I hugged her. I feel bad about making her feel bad because she didn't tell me it's her life and her decisions and I shouldn't question that.

We started watching the new episode of Riverdale when the doorbell rang. I got up and opened it and their stood Cami and Lili. They said hi to Madelaine and Vanessa and then I followed them to the car.

We drove to the Nail salon to get our nails done and they asked about Nessa since I told them both about why I was mad at her. I said "she said she was sorry and I should have been mad at her in the first place because she's and adult and doesn't have to tell a kid like me everything about herself".

But I had a deep gut feeling that there was more to the story.

Vanessa's POV
After me and Kenzie made up we watched some riverdale and she left with Lili and Cami. Which left me and Madelaine alone. The real reason I didn't tell Kenzie about Michael is because I have feelings for Madelaine and I'm dating Micheal so I can get rid of the feelings.

I have to tell Madelaine about my feelings,
right? I don't know what to do? Would this ruin our friendship? would this ruin me and Mackenzie's friendship? Would this make all of my friends think weirdly of me? This would definitely ruin me and Micheals relationship.

I paused our show and turned to Madelaine. I said "Mads the real reason I didn't tell Kenzie about me and Micheals relationship is because... and all I felt was her lips on mine. My stomach got weak and for once I felt love.

We pulled away and I said "what about our boyfriends, Kenzie, what would they do?" Mads replied " I don't know about our boyfriends and Kenzie but our friends will support us if they are true friends. But for now this is our secret". And we continued watching riverdale but what made it even better was as the show progressed our hands grew closer and intertwined.

I have feelings for her and really do love Madelaine Grobbelaar Petsch.

A/N Are y'all happy I made Madnessa happen. They know and it is between them so far. Will they tell their friends and Kenzie? Will they tell their boyfriends or will they never release their true feelings? Who will Mackenzie find love with ?

 Will they tell their friends and Kenzie? Will they tell their boyfriends or will they never release their true feelings? Who will Mackenzie find love with ?