Chapter 10

Mackenzie's POV
It was about 10 when Lili and Cami went to drop me off. I knocked on the door and there was no answer. I called Nessa and Mads and they didn't answer.

I looked through the window and they were on the couch sleeping with... their hands intertwined?!? That's a weird way to sleep but they are best friends so whatever.

But I couldn't find my key so I walked back to the car and asked Cami and Lils if I could sleep at their place and they said sure, since I couldn't get into my house. I got back in the car and we headed to their apartment.

The next day....

Madelaine's POV
I woke up on the couch with Vanessa then I looked at our hands, they were together. I quickly pulled away and the memories of last night started to flood back in. We were watching riverdale then Kenzie left with Lili and Cami. Kenzie!?!? I got up and ran to her room. She wasn't in their I started panicking calling her name, she wasn't here.

I looked at my phone to find 10 missed calls from her and a text saying "I'm going to sleepover at Lili and Cami's and go to set with them because I can't find my key love ya".

Ok so she was safe then I remember Vanessa saying something about the real reason she didn't tell Kenz about Michael and then... I kissed her!?!? Why did I do that. I had a boyfriend.

I went to the Kitchen to find a sleepy Vanessa starting to make her famous vegan pancakes. I said "Good morning Ness, I have a question. Do you remember what happened last night?".

She said "yeah" and then I said "Nessa I know we are both in committed relationships but I have" and she kissed me. We were kissing?!?! She felt the same way? What were we doing.

As we were pulling back I heard someone crying then I heard a loud thump, the person had fallen. I ran to the doorway and looked on the floor to see...

A/N sorry for the short chapter but I hope you guys enjoyed the Madnessa in this chapter there was a lot 👍