Chapter 15

A/N I'm so sorry guys school,
softball, chorus and acting have taken over my life I haven't updated in like forever so I'm gonna try to do back to back updates leading up to riverdale. Also who else is pumped for season 3. Thx for 2k reads💖💖💖
__________________________
Time Skip Brought to you by Chi Vanessa's New puppy 🐶 (about 4 months they are on a break).

Vanessa's POV
Me and Mads have been dating for about 4 months and we are doing great. We haven't told the fans yet only the cast and close friends and family know. Mads has been depressed lately I don't know why so I'm thinking of surprising her and taking her on a nice date.

I decided to text Cami and Lili so that they could help me plan.

Vanessa: Hey guys I need you help!!! Mads has been depressed lately and I wanted to plan something for her but I don't know why she's upset.

Lili: Um Nessa she didn't tell you?

Cami: Lili!?!?

Lili: Oh um ya we don't know why.

Vanessa: Guys, wait she told you guys but not me 😕

Lili: You deserve to know but I don't think it's our place to tell you and we promised Mads we wouldn't tell anyone so go talk to her and ask her and see what she says.

Cami: ya sorry Nessa we got to be loyal

Vanessa: No it's fine I'll text you guys later 👋

Cami: Bye

Lili: byee

I walked into our room to see Mads looking through her old family photos. I walked up to her and said "princess, can we talk". She sniffles and said "about what"?

I sat next to her on the bed and said "You know you can trust me with anything and no matter what I'll love you". She said "yes". Then I said "Don't get mad at Lili but I text her and Cami and said that you have been acting upset lately and they said that you told them something.

What are you upset about? Is it me? Then she said "No, babe I told my grandparents about .. u..us". And then she broke down. It hurts me so much to see her upset. It breaks me. I said "what did they do?" She said "they started to yell at me and say I was deviant, loveless, that our love was warped". I just hugged her and whispered " You are not deviant. Your not loveless, okay? Your sensational".

I hugged her as she cried into my arms and in this moment I knew that this date I would plan had to be extravagant and perfect for her.

The next day...

I woke up and Mads was still sleeping so I decided to text Lili and Cami to ask for help planning the perfect date.

            🌹 Mads Perfect Date 🌹

Vanessa: Hey guys can you help me plan a date to cheer up Mads.

Cami: 1.Let me guess she told you why she was upset 2. Of course

Lili: Totally!

Vanessa: 1. Yes 2. Thx

Vanessa: So I need it to be extravagant and amazing so I was thinking of getting her roses because they r her favorite and Lili you can give them to her along with a note to the next location where you Cami will be with a note and a cute gift your note will guide her to where I will be on the beach with a cute set up and I'm going to give her a promise ring.

Cami: Awww that's so cute I'm in tell me where I need to be and if you need me to pick up the gift

Lili: Same I can pick up the flowers and tell me where my station is.

Vanessa: Thx guys I have to go drop Kenzie off at her friends house and Cami can you get this catier bracelet I'll give you the cash.

Cami: Sure, Mads is so lucky I wish Charles would do this for me.

Lili: Same, Cole needs to learn from you 😂. When r u doing this?

Vanessa: I was thinking tonight. I'm going to ask Jordan and Drew if they can set up the beach thing and then I'll text you where to be later. Thank you guys so much 💖💖💖💖

Cami: Np girl ❤️

Lili: Sure thing bye 💛

This date had to be perfect for my perfect girl