Chapter 14

Vanessa's POV
Cami and Lils were spending the night so they got the guest bedroom and Mads said I could sleep with her so I went to her room and got dressed. She walked in when I was putting my hair up and was staring. I said "like what you see if you do pictures last longer". She changed and then said we needed to talk.

She asked me if I had feelings and I did so I just kissed her. It was so passionate and what I felt in the moment was something I had never felt before. We started making out for what felt like minutes but then the bedroom door opened to reveal.......Cami.

She said "where are the.. and just stood their shocked. She said "did I just see what I think I saw". I said "yes but please don't tell anyone". She was like "you guys have boyfriends". I said "actually I broke up with Micheal and Travis cheated on Mads". She was like "oh" and she walked away.

Mads was freaking out I told her it was ok we could trust cami with our secret, but we would have to tell Lils and Kenzie soon because we are always with them. We decided to cuddle and go to bed since we had to go to set tomorrow.

Kenzie's POV
I was sleeping when I woke up to a movement in my room. I sit up and see Pier. I call him to my bed he scared me and I went back to sleep.

It felt like I was sleeping for a few minutes when my alarm rang I didn't want to get up but I had to. I stood up and fell down. I forgot about how weak I was. From the surgery the doctor said I should become stronger and better over the next few days.

I used my bed to get back up and I went to the other side where my wheel chair was using my bed if I needed it I sat in the wheelchair and rolled it to the bathroom.

I got ready and sat back in it rolling it back into my room and waiting for Mads so I could go down stairs. The girls had to go to set today so we had to wake up super early.

I picked up my phone and was scrolling through insta when Nessa came in and said we were having a talk in the living room. She helped me downstairs and I sat next to Lili while Mads , Nessa and Cami were in front of us. Pier came up to the couch and jumped in my lap. What were we going to talk about?

Madelaine's POV
I wanted to tell Lili and Kenzie about me and Mads since we were around then so much I didn't want me and Vanessa to hide the feeling because we already had to do that just about anywhere we went.

So Vanessa brought Kenzie down since she was still weak from the surgery and we had her and Lili sit on the couch so that we could tell them. I was really nervous but we had to do it.

I said "you guys are probably wondering why we brought you down here and why Cami isn't sitting there too. We did so because me and Nessa have a secret that Cami found out about on accident yesterday."

"Me and Vanessa are d...dating" Kenzie just sat there in shock. Lili stood up and hugged us both and said congrats. Kenzie didn't move. I went over to her and she jumped on my and screamed "I knew it all along" we all started laughing as she started chanting #Madnessaismyotp.

I'm so glad me and Nessa could get that out to our best friends and my sister but it was kind of nerve wracking so I don't know how we are going to tell the whole cast.

A/N I'm probably going to do a time skip next chapter because why not 👍😂