Chapter 7

Madelaine's POV
As we arrived to set I saw Kenzie sleeping and got out to wake her up. She woke up and we headed to my trailer to put our stuff down. I told her she could stay in here and start her school work and then I'd come get her when I was going to set. She said ok and I headed to the hair and makeup trailer.

Mackenzie's POV
Madelaine woke me up and we headed to her trailer. Mads said she was going to hair and makeup so I started school. After about 45 minutes of school I took pier out and started to play with him. He got bored so I decided to go explore set and say hi to some of the cast.

Since Nessas trailer was next door I knocked and walked in to find her on her phone and a blonde guys sitting next to he holding her hand. I said "hi Nessa" she said hi. I then looked at the guy and said "and you are?" He said "I'm Micheal, Vanessa's boyfriend" I said "oh cool" and I walked out.

Nessa told me everything and I told her everything I thought I could trust her with big secrets but I guess if she can't trust me with big secrets then whatever. I looked up this Micheal guy he's a baseball player. I then walked to lili's trailer since she said I could come in anytime to talk and I really needed to talk.

I opened the door and saw Lili and Cole staring at the door with lilis lipstick all smeared and Coles lips were smeared with it. I said "oh sorry lils just needed to talk but you guys look busy" I just ran out holding pier.

I went to the hair and makeup trailer to find Madelaine, Kj and Cami. I walked in with pier and sat down. I didn't say anything I was stunned. Cami said "um are u ok you looked scared". I said "I'm fine I just walked in to lilis trailer to find cole and her having a heated session".

Cami said "oh my poor innocent baby" Madelaine said "did you knock" I said "no because last time I came lils told me that if I ever needed to talk I could just walk in and ask".

KJ asked "what did you need to talk about?" I said "well I first walked into Nessas trailer, knocking first of course, and there was this guy in there" they all asked "Micheal?" I said "how do you guys know who he is?" Mads said "that's Nessas Boyfriend" I said "what how come I was the only one who didn't know I tell Nessa everything big secrets small secrets does she not trust me" I thought I myself and I being selfish I mean i don't know.

I called pier who was sniffing KJ and walked out. I walked into Mads trailer and sat there thinking about what I had just experienced occasionally asking myself "was I being selfish?".

After about 10 minutes there was a knock. Lili walked in and said "sorry about earlier" I said "no problem you guys looked a little busy". She laughed. Then she said "so what's up" and I explained to her the whole situation with Vanessa and Micheal.

She said "let Vanessa explain herself maybe there was a reasons he didn't tell you" I said "yeah your right". She was about to say something else when she was paged to go film she walked out and I started working on more school. Soon after that Mads walked in and said she was due in set. I put pier in his cage and walked to set with Madelaine.

They were filming the scene where Veronica and Toni were going to rescue Cheryl from the Sisters. Cami and Nessa walked on to set and got into places. Then Roberto yelled and action and they started filming.

A/N 1. Am I the only one counting down the days until season 3 (75 btw) 2. Kjmila will sadly never happen but don't worry your pretty little heads it's alive in this book 3. I have 2 paths to take in the future of thesis book I could make Madelaine pregnant or I could get Mackenzie a boyfriend which way would y'all like to see it go.