Chapter 1.

{Hannahs pov}
I was going on a walk in town with my daughter in her stroller, I decided to go to Starbucks and get some coffee and a water for Maddie. I walked into Starbucks and ordered a coffee and a water, I turned around and I didn't see Maddie in her stroller, I immediately put down the drinks and went to go find her, I saw her talking to a man "Maddie, get over here" I said "Coming mom" she said, and walked over to me, the man also walked over to me "Hi, I'm Thomas" he said "I'm Hannah and this is Maddie" I said "I already know Maddie" he said with a laugh, I giggled "I've gotta go, see you around" he said "Ok, see ya" I said, he waved at Maddie and walked away, he got outside and put on a helmet, he hopped onto his motorcycle and drove away, the only thought that went thru my head was dang he's hot, but who would care, I shrugged it off and grabbed the drinks that I left on the counter, I put Maddie back in the stroller and walked out of Starbucks. I was walking for a half hour untill I got a message from my best friend Jason I saw you talking to Thomas at Starbucks. I told my sister and she started Fangirling😂. I sent him a message back saying Oh goodness!😂. I put my phone back in my pocket and walked back to my flat, when I got there I noticed Thomas' motorcycle, but it could be anybody's, 'till I saw him walk out of the flat next door, he was smoking a cigarette "Hi, Thomas" I said "Hi, Hannah" he said, Maddie waved at him and he waved back "If you'd like you can join me for some tea" I said "Oh I'd love too" he said, I smiled and he walked over and I opened the door for him, but he held it open for me and Maddie "Ladies first" he said with a smile, I smiled back "Thank you" I said, he smiled and nodded.
__________________________________
Hope you enjoy!