Chapter 5.

I woke up the next morning, Thomas had his arms wrapped around me, I turned in his arms and started playing with his hair, he must've felt it and woke up "Good morning, love" he whispered "Good morning" I said, he kissed my forehead, I smiled, he got up "I'm gonna go make some breakfast" he said "Alrighty" I said with a smile, he smiled back and walked downstairs, Maddie woke up and walked over to me "Hi mommy" she said "Hi Maddie" I said with a small smile "Where's Thomas?" She asked "He's making breakfast" I said "Ohh, I'm gonna go help him" she said "Ok, be careful" I said "I will" she said and walked downstairs.
___Thomas' pov___
I heard someone walk downstairs, it was Maddie "Hello Maddie" I said with a smile "Hi Thomas. Do you need any help?" She said "Actually yes, can you get the milk and butter" I said, I cracked some eggs and put them in a pan, so that I could make scrambled eggs. I looked over at Maddie who was putting the milk and butter on the counter "Is it ok if I turn on some music?" Maddie asked "Sure" I said, she pushed the on button on the radio and Asereje started playing, I laughed to myself, Maddie started dancing and giggling. I laughed.
We got done making breakfast and went upstairs.
___Hannahs pov___
Thomas and Maddie walked upstairs and there were three plates of food.
We all ate and cuddled up in bed and watched movies.
I have a wonderful life I thought to myself.
__________________________________
Okie now this is a none dramatic chapter but oh well!😂😉😍😄😊