Chapter 6.

{Hannahs pov}
__________________________________
It's been a few month's ever since me and Thomas started dating, it was Christmas eve and of course we're blasting Christmas music through the house, I have a surprise for Thomas and Maddie, a very big surprise.
I was currently listening to Alvin and The Chipmunks while making cookies. Maddie was helping me, she was singing some of the lyrics while making cookies. Thomas was at work with some friends, so we decided to surprise him with a nice chicken dinner.
Maddie sat on the sofa waiting for Thomas to arrive, I was upstairs in my pajamas sleeping in the bed.
Thomas pulled into the drive, I got up and walked downstairs, dinner was already made and set, Thomas walked up to me "Hello love" he said "Hi" I groaned "Is something wrong?" He asked "Yea, just a tommy ache" I said
"Oh, well get better love" he said and hugged me "Let's eat!" Maddie said, I giggled and walked into the dinning room with Thomas not far behind me, I sat down and so did Maddie and Thomas, we prayed and started eating "How was work today Tom?" Maddie said "It was good, how were you today?" Thomas said "Eh, ok" Maddie said.
We all got done eating and put our dishes in the sink, we all walked into the living room "Guy's let's sit on the floor" I said "Ok" Thomas and Maddie said in unison, they sat down "I have a surprise for the both of you" I said "What's the surprise?" Maddie asked "I'm pregnant!" I said, Thomas fainted, Maddie hugged me and I hugged back "Thomas? Thomas!!?" I started shaking him, but he didn't wake up "THOMAS!! WAKE THE HELL UP!!" I shouted, he woke up and looked at me "Are you playing a prank?" He asked "No" I said and pulled out a pregnancy test "I'm gonna be a dad?" He asked, I nodded, he smiled big "I'M GONNA BE A DAD!!"
__________________________________
C

redit to elevanscapsicle for the book cover💜, everyone please go follow her!~H