🌘Chapter 14🌘

🌘3:00pm-Daeguhospital(nextday)🌘
-
-
"You should be all good to go home in about three days!" The nurse exclaimed. I believed she was almost as sick of seeing me here as I was.
My swollen ribs had shrunk back to normal and now looked normal apart from the black - purple stained skin.

My physio started which helped me gain a slick of independance and not have to depend on Taehyungs terrible steering of my whechair and instead have to depend on his arm for support.

"Ugh your so slow." He teased, pretending to be annoyed.

The journey to the cáfe took three times as long.
My ribs ached as I laughed when he joked about my urine bag which I had to discreetely carry on a belt attached to my hip under my gown.

"I just can't wait until you get out." He sighed into a scone.

I smiled almost smug.

"Why? So you don't have to come visit me anymore?" I joked.

"Pfh, no, no , So we can spend more time together outside of a hospital, somewhere fun."
Together.

"Mhm." I bit into a donut to avoid giving any answer to that question.

"I think we should go somewhere outside of the camp, it's way more interesting."

"Sounds like a plan." I smiled.
I liked the sound of it. Get away from my parents and hang out with Tae at the same time.

For a painful four more days of walking snail pace up and down to the cáfe , receiving physio therapy and talking about how much fun I was going to have when I got out , the day finally came when Tae walked me out into the fresh air to his car.

"Fuck." He cursed when he realised it was almost impossible for him to open the door while holding all my luggage and helping me balance on his arm too.
Eventually we got all in and headed off home.

We landed back at the camp after half an hour due to the traffic .
"Wow..." I exclaimed as I looked around . "Is it just the meds or has this place changed?"

Tae laughed. "No , you're right! They have a stag party coming in tonight so they spruced the place up a bit."

I frowned. "A stag party? Ugh I won't get any sleep!"

"Don't worry," Tae smiled as he appeared on my side of the car to help me walk. "They'll be on the beach so you won't hear them."

We walked all the way back to our houses. "Damn!" I cursed angrily . The door was locked . "The doors locked. I don't have a key and my parents are," I pressed my hand against the glass and peered in . "Gone."

"It's fine! We'll just go back to my place." Tae suggested . I felt the awkwardness building up inside . His house? His parents?

"Sure." I replied .

We walked up the creaky wooden steps to his cabin. He unlocked the door and held it open for me as I entered . Looking around it was the exact same layout as my cabin, except this one was a lot cleaner .

"My parents are out in town getting food so."
I sighed quietly in relief.
"What will we do?" He asked as he flung himself onto the sofa .

"Go to bed ?" I asked . Please don't take it the wrong way please.
He wore that confused look.
"Are you tired?" He asked .
"Well yeah, it was a long walk." I half laughed .

"Sure." He sighed as he got up and led me to his bedroom.
It was so clean apart from a T-shirt flung on the ground , and it just smelt like him.

"Have at it." He smiled as he sidewalked out of the small room.

"Uh Tae?" I stopped him before he left.
"Mhm?" He turned back eyes wide .

"I can't go to sleep wearing jeans." I smiled.

"Rightttt, well uh whatever I give you probably won't fit but sure !" He smiled as he opened his dresser.

"Any specific colour ? What's trending this week?" He joked making me laugh.
"Just give me the clothes ." I smiled .
He handed me a grey top and grey comfy shorts .

"Thanks ."

I changed into the shorts and top and crawled under the warm covers. I felt at peace being back in an actual bed and not a hospital one.

I slept so well.