Chapter 1 :

1.Too many Tears

" please never waste an opportunity to tell someone you love them because they could be gone before you ever get that opportunity again."

I tweeted out . My eyes were starting to water . I couldn't take it so I just let it all out . I started to cry . It was to much pain . I missed him but I've been to afraid to even hang out with him since I found out about the news .

*knocking on door*

- come in .

I said almost choking on my tears . It was Andrea .

- Hey whats with the twee -

She stopped and looked up at me . And she knew what was wrong .

- I miss him !!

I said bawling my eyes out and choking on my breath .

- I know . I know . Now shhh . shh . It's okay . It's okay .

Andrea said and sat next to me on my bed while rubbing my back and hugging me while she let me spill it all out .

- Arden !!!

Andrea screamed and Arden came rushing in . She saw me and ran to the kitchen for a glass of water . I was so glad to have amazing 'sister's' in my life who cared . After like 20 second's Arden came in with a cold cup of water . I drank it all .

- You better ?

- Yeah ..

I answered Arden while sniffling .

I heard the door unlock and was happy that Lauren arrived but wasn't happy for what came out if her lips .

- Hey guys . Jc said he's having a party .

She said " he's " more slower than usual . But just by the mention of his name I started to break down again . Tears of sadness rolled down from my puffy red eyes to my pink red cheek's .

- LAUREN !!

Andrea and Arden both screamed in sync .

- Wha .. Ohh . Im so sorry Jenn .

I tried to smile but couldn't so I nodded .

- Wait what ? What did you say ?

- That J- He ! He's having a party and invited us .

- Why would he invite us ? Me ?

- I don't know . He said something like party . Lia's birthday .

- Wait LIA !! Oh i'm not going !!

- Cmon Jenn . You'll see him . Maybe it will help from you breaking down .

Andrea said begging me .

- I don't know every time I see him . I .. I get knot's in my stomach . I try to hide . It's hard . I don't know if I should go .

- C'mon Jenn please !!!

They all said in sync .

- Fine . But just so I don't break down .

After going out shopping with the girl's and getting my hair and makeup done we finally arrived home . I put a red dress that reached to my thighs and was tight with straps . It had some glitter in it . I also added black high heels and a black purse . And I added a red bow to my curled hair .

*after they drove to the O2L house*

We were at the front door of the O2L house . Music was blasting and people were partying . The front door finally opened to Trevor . He let us in and Immideatly the girls started to party . I was really shy and scared . I just drank some water and sat on a couch while people were making out and grinding on each other . Andrea was grinding on Kian and it made me gross out . I just sat through the whole party and made sure I didn't see him and vice versa .

The cake was about to cut and presents were about to be open . I didn't want to attend so I lied and said I was going to the restroom . I walked down the hallway of door's . Different names and different colors on each door . I turned the doorknob to find Jc's room . I walked around and just admired it . The pictures on the wall . The color of it . His closet was open so I took a look . All his shirt's were on hanger's . I started to look and look . Until I found it . The pink shirt . The one I wore that day . I just looked at the shirt until he came in .

- What are you doing in here ?

- *gasp* Im so sorry . I have to go .

As I was walking to his door and almost reached the door knob he stopped me . He grabbed my wrist and pulled me back .

- Wait ...

I turned my head and looked at him .

- What ?

I said almost whispering .

- Do you miss me ?

I knew I couldn't tell him . He wouldn't feel the same .

- Jc ..

- Please tell me .

I couldn't .

- Sorry .. I can't .

I said walking off .

- Jenn ... Wait .

I turned my head and looked at him for the last time .

- I miss you ..

He realesed his hand from my wrist and our finger's touched . I walked out with watery eyes . I walked faster and faster . Once I walked through the crowd of people only my girls noticed me . They chased after me one by one .

- Jenn .

I walked until I was outside sitting on a curb crying .

Andrea , Arden , and Lauren were right behind me .

- Jenn what's wrong ?!

- Jenn!!

They all sat next to me on each side .

- He misses me !!

I said breaking down and crying into my hand's .

- When did he tell you ?

Arden asked .

- I lied to you guys . I didn't go to the bathroom . I went to his room . I was looking at the shirt I wore that day and he walked in and caught me . He misses me !! Im happy but sad .

- Why sad ?

Asked Andrea .

- I don't want to ruin his relationship with Lia .

- But he misses you . Why would he be with her ?

Lauren asked .

- I don't know .