Chapter 20 :

20.Pictures & Leaks

Jc gets out of his spiny chair and sits on his bed next to me . I hope he dosen't confess again . I would die if he did . Instead it's different .

- Wanna watch something ?

- *nodds*

- Are you excited to go to Intour ?

- I guess ..

- Actually .. Bad news .

- What is it ?

- I gotta film a video for O2L ..

When he said that we heard Hazel barking from a distance .

- Kian's here ..

We both said in usion . We laughed and walked to the living room to find Hazel biting Kian's hand .

- OOOOOWW !!!!!! HAZEEEL NOO NOO HAZEEEELL !!!!!!!! STOP . BITING . ME !! Ughh your such a bitch .

He was holding his sore hand and I laughed . So did Jc .

- What's so funny ?

Kian asked

I stopped laughing for a bit and turned to point at Hazel who was biting Kian's Spongebob boxers . Then again I laughed my ass off .

- Hazeeeeell ! Noo !! Hazel stop ! NOOO Hazel !! Hazel stoop NOOO !!!! DONT RIP THAAAAAAAM AHHHHHH !!!!!! Hazuuuuull !! Ughh now I need to buy a new pair at Walmart .

- Pfft .. HAHAHAHAHAH !!!!!

It was too funny . I walked back with Jc to his room .

- Okay so I'm gonna do my video and you stand back there ... Okay ?

- Okay .

( SEEE WHAT I DID THUUUURR c: )

I walked back as he recorded his video . Then the question " Eat a spoonful of ketchup ." Came up . Well it wasn't exactly a question soo . He told me to help him so I brought his camera and tripod to the kitchen . He started looking in the fridge for ketchup but only found mayo . Blaah . He started talking to the camera and then put the spoonful of mayo in his mouth . He did a face and then I spoke up because it was nasty but funny .

-" You are the grossest human in the world ."

He replied with a " nope " and came to the sink and spit it out . I laughed but it was cut off . ( not real )

After Jc finished editing and stuff he came and laid next to me on his bed . I was soo bored so I went on snapchat and took a pic of Jc . He looked at me .

- What did you do ?

- Nothing ..

- Did you take a pic of me for snapchat ?

- Maybe ..

- Let me see .

- No

- Let me see

- Noo ..

He snatched my phone and looked at it .

- Heyy .. Give it back .

I tried reaching it but it was to hard . I got on top of him kinda straddling him and trying to reach my phone . It was so hard . He started laughing and I started to laugh a bit to .

- Jc !! Give me my phone you fat hippo !!

- Noo .. I want you to delete that picture of .. Muaaahh .

- Ok fine .. Just give me my PHOOOONNE !!!! ... Jc !!!!

And then the worst happens . Wishbone accidently comes out of nowhere and jumps on my back wich causes of me falling ontop of Jc and my lips smashing with his . And with that happening a snapchat video was recorded . And .. leaked for all the fans to see .