Chapter 10 :

10.Boy are you in my room & Confession's

Today was the day . I was going home . Except I had to stay at the boys house because It was closer and mine was really far . They already had a guest room set up for me . But the thing is it was next Jc's room . Great . I decided to take a nap .

*30 min later*

- NO STOP !!!!! AHHHHH !!!!!

- Jenn . Jenn ! Jenn !!

My eyes shot open like bullet's . It was just a dream . I started to touch my stomach and sighed .

- Are u okay ?

I stood up on my elbow's and looked at the person talking .

- Nash ?

- Hi ..

- What are you doing here ?

- Boys let me in after I heard the news .

- Ohh ..

- How are you ?

- Good ...

- Look I gotta tell you something .

- What is it ?

- I - I like you . And I was wondering how you feel about it .

- Ohh.. Nash I - I I don't feel the same . Im really sorry I truly am . You know you should ask Lia . She seem's nice .

- Yeah .. I'll try .

- Nash .. ?

He turn's around and looks at me .

- Im sorry ..

I half whisper and half say .

He nod's and exits the door . I feel selfish and really bad for what I did . I mean I don't really like Nash but his blue eyes are so intoxicating and his smile is so pretty . Even his voice is just so calm and appreciative . Wait what ?! Jenn your not falling for him . You like Jc . But Nash too . What ?! Now you like 2 boys ! Jeeenn !!!! Your turning into a slut . Wait I like them but Im not dating them so Im not a slut . Hahah .

Was I just talking to myself ?

Whatever I gotta get ready . I got up and ran to the restroom . I saw that I had my makeup on still and decided to shower . After I was done showering I got out and put a towel around my body. I ran out and got dressed . Actually I didn't have to . That's why there's magic . I snapped my finger's and clothes appeared on me . So did my makeup and hair . For once I looked good . I had a crop top on and some booty shorts with a jacket and some white converse with white laces . My hair was in a side ponytail :) . *what she wore for her awesomeness tv episode with Lauren* I kept looking at myself I'm the mirror until I heard a knock at the door . I turned around.

- Who is it ?

- Jc ..

I heard . I freaked out . I did my bed and organized everything . I opened the door but I didn't see him. I stuck my head out and saw him walking away with his head down .

- Jc Wait ..

He turned around and saw me .

- You can come in .

I said smiling . He came back walking . He came in and just stood there .

- Sit down .

I said pointing to my bed and smiling . He went and sat down . I was confused . He hasn't talked at all . I closed my door and went to sit next to him .

- Whats wrong ?

I asked .

He looked up at me and just looked at me . I looked at him .

- Nothing ..

He said really quietly .

- Jc ..

He looked up at me .

- Tell me ..

I said in a half whisper and half regular voice .

- It's - It's that I wanna go out with you . And don't worry about Lia I knew it wasn't mine . I really wanna date you , Jenn ..

- I think friend's is good for now . Im sorry. Do you still wanna hang today ?

- Sure .. I mean I can wait .

I smiled and kissed his cheek . I then walked out going to the kitchen to eat my breakfast

*OMG GUYS I TOLD MY ENGLISH TEACHER ABOUT THIS AND IM FREAKING OUT SHE SAID SHE WAS GONNA READ IT WHAT IF SHE IS RIGHT NOW OMG well yeah .. New chapter ? :) *