Chapter 16 :

16.Flirtatiously Bad & Scary Splashes

My eyes shot open like bullets . I was still in the guest room . I looked over to NOT see Andrea . I stood up on my elbows and got my Iphone 6 out . I checked the time . 2:00 . Great 1 hour passed by . I stood up off the bed and went to the restroom . My hair looked ratchet . I comed it and decided to put it in a back ponytail . I washed my face . I had waterproof mascara and eyeliner so no smudges . I walked out the restroom , turned the lights off and went to sit on the bed . What type of dream was that ? I was so real but so unreal ? Is joke it off and went to the kitchen . No one was there . I decided to make myself a snack . Toast with jelly . I put a piece of bread in the toaster and took out the jelly . Once the bread was done , I put jelly around it and went outside . I put my feet in the pool it was relaxing . I finished my toast and stared at the water . It was pretty . I heard ruffling and turned around . It was coming from the bushes . I took my feet out of the water and walked over to the bush . I know you think I'm stupid for doing this but hey ! who knows whats out there ? well pedophiles , kidnappers , rapers , perverts .. Anywho I walked over to the bush . I saw something curly and looked closer . Then out of nowhere Jc jumps out . I scream of terror and leap back . Which then ends up of me slipping and falling inside the pool because of my slippery wet feet . I bring my head up to the surface to breathe . My hair and clothes all wet . I was mad but happy . I smiled because I knew what I was gonna do . Jc was laughing his ass off . I screamed .
- Jc !!!!!!
He looks over at me and stops .
- Jenn !! Oh my god I'm sorry .. I thought you were Kian .
I have him a confused look .
- Need help ?
I nodded . He came and gave me his hand . I grabbed it .
- This is what you get Mr.Caylen .
He gave me a confused look and I pulled him in . A splash came and hit my face . He went back to the surface and breathed too .
- What was that for ?
- For you scaring me and making me go fall in the pool . And you laughed at me so I'm laughing at you . Haha .
- Jenn you're so childish .
He says laughing .
- Am not !
- Are so !
- Am not !
He started laughing and sat down where I was sitting before . I sat down next to him . We both started laughing .
- Have you heard ?
I said in a serious tone .
- About what ?
- Kian ..
- Ohh .. yeah . That he ate all the buttercups .
- What no ?! Kian broke up with Andrea .
I said hitting his arm playfully .
- What ?!
- You haven't heard ?
- No .. Lia took my phone . Ever since .. you know .
- Ohh .. Sorry budd .
- Don't worry .. Hey uhh wanna go inside ?
- Sure ..
We got out and went inside . We both were shivering . We sat on the sofa .
- Movie Night ?
- Sure but ..
- Don't worry I want it to be you and me .
- Woaaaahh Mr. Caylen are you being cheesy .. And why did that just come out of my mouth ? Heh ..
- Embarrassed ?
I nodded .
- Don't worry .. Plus it was cute .
He smiles and I blush . I look down and he brings the popcorn .
- Teen Wolf ?
- Yeah ..