Chapter 5 :

5.18 dogs

I woke up the next morning by the girl's splashing water in my face . My hair , face , and bed were WET !! I have to get them back . Revenge .

- Ahhh !! *breathes heavily and fast* What the Fuck was that ?!!

- Payback Bitch .

Said Lauren . Andrea and Arden kept laughing like idiots . I mean I know what I did to Lauren . But it was a mistake . I mean I didn't mean to make our hamster die by making eat a eraser . *lame excuse I got it from the ' I year dating video ' Kiandrea did :'(*

- What about you two ?

I asked Lauren and Arden.

- We did that just for fun !! *laugh's*

Answered Andrea and kept laughing .

- Idiot's

I said mumbling under my breath .

I took a shower and got dressed . I put on black skinny jean's and a black t-shirt that has a pocket . I added a flannel and black converse . Don't forget my straight hurr . *the clothes from her recent vid with mommaxpenn* I then got my bed sheet's and put them in the washer . As I walking down stair's the delicious smell of pancakes filled my nostril's . I loved it . I ran downstairs and into the kitchen . A fresh plate of pancakes with butter,syrup, and strawberries were there . There was no note , no one was there . I decided to be badass and nibble some off . As I was tearing a strip of the delicious pancake and chewing it .. Arden came in . I was chewing the pancake and Immideatly turned around .

- This your's ?

I ask pointing to the plate that had chewed up pancakes . My mouth was full of pancakes .

- No ..

She says laughing and going into the living room to watch T.V . Then Andrea and Lauren come in . My mouth looks like a bubble . And Im trying to hide the pancakes behind my back .

- She's gonna freak -

Andrea said and stopped at the sight of me .

- Hey ..

I just smiled . They kept talking and then I spoke up .

- This your's ?

- No ..

Says Lauren .

- Your so silly Jenn !

Andrea says and chuckles .

- Huh ?

I responded .

- Don't you know what today is ?

- Christmas ?

- No silly !! Its your birthday !

- Really ?!

- Nahh its really christmas dummy !

Lauren says . I hit her arm .

- No way !!

- Yes way !!

- Ahhh !!! Im 18!!

- Actually you turned 18 like 9hours ago . *chuckles*

- Whatever im 18 !!!

After some time I heard a knock on the door and was confused . I went to the door and opened it . Jc ?

- Jc ?

- Hey ..

- Uhh .. Hi ?

- Happy Birthday ..

- Thank you !

- Well I have to go ..

- Bye ..

- Hug ?

- Sure ..

I hugged Jc and saw his car . Lia ? I looked at her and she looked back . She looked at me with death eyes . She then put her fingers on her neck and moved them like she was gonna kill me . She then held up a knife . Oh God !! I gotta warn the girls . Once he left I shut the door and put my back against it and started to breath fast .

- Whats wrong Jenn ?

- Lia . Knife . Me . Jc .

- What ?!

- Vision .. 3.2.1 !

We all closed our eyes and I passed on the ' Lia Vision ' to the girls .

- Oh my god !!

- We have to find out !!

- Yeah that's what I thought ..

Me and Lauren transformed into different people . I was a girl wishbone and Lauren was a husky . I know "DOGS ?!! Really Jenn !!" Yeahh really ..

- Wanna Join ?

I asked Andrea .

- Sure .. Im gonna do a collab with Ricky either way .. Want me to drop you off ?

- Woof !! Yeah .

I hopped in the backseat with Lauren *rebecca black " which seat should I taaaaaakee ?* Once we arrived Andrea put a leash on Lauren and carried me . She rang the doorbell and Ricky answered .

- Hey sorry Im early its just I found these pups in the street and I don't know what to do with them .

- Well I think Wishbone would like company . Let me ask Jc .

Jc !!!!!!!

- What ?!!!

- Andrea brought company !!

-He ran down the stairs and to the door . He saw that Andrea brought dogs and shrugged .

- Sure .. They can stay .

He picked me up and sniffed me ?

- *sniffs Jenn*

Da fuck you doin bro !! Don't sniff me .

- Jenn ?

He shrugged and laid me next to wishbone . Then wishbone got all sexual . He got a wishboner and tried to fuck me . I got scared as shit . After some time of me trying to get wishbone not to fuck me Lia came in . Ughhh

- Hey Babe !

- Hey .

They kissed and I almost puked . I tried to scream but barked .

- PDA !!!!!!! PDA !!!!!! PDA !!!!!!

*WOOF!!!WOOF!!!WOOF!!!*

Jc released the kiss and looked at me . Our eyes . My eyes . His eyes . He came up to me and carried me to the couch . I went all the way to the far end .

- You know this dog reminds me of that girl .

- What girl Babe ?

- That JannXpinn i dont know

- You mean Jenn ?

- Yeah ..

- She kinda does .