Chapter 13 :

13.Hot Boys in Bed's & Risking Life's

- Nash what are you doing ?
I asked scared thinking of what he might do to me . He took at least two steps closer . My breathing paste got faster and faster . He then in an instant just walked fast up to me and put the blade as near as he could to my throat . I gasped and started to breath really heavily and fast . I was so freaking scared .
- What did you tell me ?!!
He asked but also said in between his teeth .
- I-I don't like you ..
I said and he got closer . I squinted my eyes shut and turned my face to one side scared of what he was gonna do now . I realized the more I said " No " the closer he would put the knife on my neck .
- What do you want ?!
- You ..
He smirks after saying ' You '. I decided to use my inner Ninja . I was trapped in a corner so I didn't know what to do . I punched his stomach over and over . He grabbed his stomach in pain and backed up . I ran out the door and down the stairs . I ran and ran . I could hear footsteps and heavy breathing . I jumped out the kitchens big window to were the pool was . How could I run ? I was hurt . Looks like I healed . I turned around and got a pan from the sink . I was near the pool and the kitchen . I could hear Nash's voice .
- Jenn ! Jenn !! Jeeeeenn !!!!!!
I was breathing fast and scared . I quickly ran to the nearest bush and hid . I was breathing fast . Then out of nowhere someone pulled my foot . I screamed and hit Nash in the head with the pan . I ran out the bush and back in the house . I ran back up the stairs and into one of the boys rooms . I turned around and found myself in Jc's room . Jc was fast asleep . He was shirtless . Oh HOLY MAMA !!!!!! I was to concentrated thinking of Jc I didn't hear Nash come in the door . I turned my head in shock and hit Nash's face . He held his cheek in pain and fell to the floor . I kept hitting Nash over and over with the pan I was holding . After Nash looked really hurt I ran to Jc . I shook him over and over . He groaned . It was so ... Beautiful . I kept shaking him .
- Jc .. Jc !!
- What ?!
- Get up !!! Nash is gonna kill me !! Jc !!!
Tears started to roll down my cheeks . I didn't want to die . Not like this . I shook Jc once more and just sat on the floor crying . Nash passed out but he could wake up any minute . I cried and cried . I was trapped in this situation . Why me ? Why me ?!! I cried just thinking of what could happen if Nash actually killed me . It was to much . Then I felt a hand on my shoulder . My body shook and I looked up .
- Jc ?
He blinked and looked at me with those beautiful brown eyes of his . I tried to smile but couldn't . Instead I cried .
- Jenn ? What's wrong ?
- I'm gonna die .
I said in between sobs .
- I'm sorry Jc . I'm gonna die .
- Jenn don't say that .
He uncovered himself reaviling his jeans and toes . He got out of bed and sat next to me . His curls were in his face . It was cute .
- What's going on ?
I pointed to Nash . He was lying on the floor with bruises . I couldn't even speak .
- Ohh ... Him ?
I nodded .
- Jc ?
He looked at me .
- What's gonna happen if I die ? What would you do ?
- Jenn don't say that . You're not gonna die .
- Yes I am Jc . Once Nash wakes up I'm not gonna be here .
- Yes you are .
- How ? I'm gonna be buried underground .
- I'm gonna help .
- You can't . I wanna do it myself .
- Jenn .. You won't survive . I've beaten this douche before and he's capable of a lot of shit . Trust me Jenn . Do you ?
- I guess ..
He grabbed my hand and wiped my tears with his thumb . I looked at him and hugged him .. tight . I could tell he was shocked and didn't know what to do . He hugged me back instead . I realesed the hug .
- So ..
- I think we should get going . Nash might wake up any minute .
I nodded , he took my hand and we both stood up . We walked out his room . I wonder where he's taking me ?