Chapter 14 :

14.Too many cars & old T-shirt's

- Where are we going ?
- You'll see .
I smiled at the fact that Mr.Caylen is so adventurous sometimes . We went down the dusty wood stairs and into the garage . WAAAAOOOW . Nice cars . They had a yellow Lamborgini , black BMW , red BMW , a jeep , and a white Porsche ü . He got one of the car keys and went to it . It was the jeep . I followed him and hopped in . I buckled in and looked at him . Oh he was so HOT !!!
- Jenn .. What are you looking at ?
I realized he was talking to me .
- Ohh .. Uhh .. Your shirt ! You don't have one and you might get .. shot ?
I didn't know what to say at all .
- Check the back ..
I looked behind me and saw a stack of shirts . I took one and looked at it . It was light blue with white smudges . I gave it to him and turned around one last time to scan the shirts . Different colors and styles . I liked it . But then I saw the pink shirt . The one I wore . The one he hugged me in . I was about to get emotional and start to cry and scream but I held it in . I grabbed the pink shirt and held it . I didn't care what he thought . I missed the shirt . I missed him . He looked at me . I looked down at the shirt I was holding in my chest . Tears rolled down my eyes . No noise just tears .
- You can keep it .
He said . I looked at him .
- Really ?
He nodded . I smiled . We heard banging on the door of the garage and bottles being thrown . NASH !!!! Jc looked at me .
- Jenn listen to me . I need you to stay here okay ?
I nodded . I got out and hid behind the door . Jc walked away and opened the garage . He got hit unexpectedly by Nash with a beer bottle . I gasped and saw Jc survived the hit to the head . He was bleeding . I saw Nash hit him and punch him . It was to much . I ran out of my hiding spot and to Jc . I screamed with tears .
- Jc !!!!!!!! NOOOOO !!!!
Tears rolled down my face . It was too much . Tears rolled down my face over and over . And before I knew it , I did something I never knew I would do .