Chapter 7 :

7.Im not stealing your boyfriend!!

I felt a punch in my stomach and then in my cheek . My blood boiled and was circulating really slow . I then felt another punch in my stomach . I hugged my stomach from the pain and fell to the ground . I just sat there until I felt a kick on my rib . I heard cracks and screams . Another kick was thrown at my chin . Then more and more punches came . It then stopped . I opened my eyes to see Lia in a crop top and really short booty shorts . No wonder shes a slut . Her hair down and high heels as shoes . Waaaaaaaaoow ..

- Lia ?

- Get away from him okay !!

- What ?

- Your with my boyfriend !! Stop hanging with him he has to be taking care of our child !!

- Child ?

- Yeah Im pregnant bitch !! He isn't the father but I don't care !!

- Why are you doing this ?

- For you to get away from him !!! He's mine !! Not yours !!

- Im not taking him .

- Yes .. you .. Are !!!!

She said in between kicking my foot . I left my wand in the house and my fingers were to weak . She then got on top of me and started to choke me . She was really heavy . I mean it . My breathing paste was slowing and slowing until she finally let go . I started to cough really bad . Then I heard a door open . A guy . A wand . A Love_Lauren_E dog . And a Lia with a knife in her hand about to stab me . There was blood all over me and on Lia's Hand's and on her shirt . We both look at him and say .

" Jc ? "

- What are you doing here ?

- What do you want ?!

- Im here to make yall stop ! This is ridiculous !

- No !! JC shes taking you away from me !!

- Lia she isnt !! And that baby isnt mine !!

- What ?!! Yes it i -

- Your right it sure is yours . But not his . Hes not father . You told me yourself remember .

I said still lying on the ground with my whole body hurting . Well my fingers where starting to react and maybe I could use them .

Jc got my wand and swirled it . He was gonna do something bad I guess . I couldn't let him .

- Jc ! Wait ..

- What Jenn ?!

- Let her go .. Let her finish what she was gonna do .

- Jenn , she was gonn-

- I know . Let her ... LET HER !!!

I said screaming and with Tears running down my face . He lowered the wand and let Lia stab me . It hurt but I couldn't fight back . Blood everywhere and me weakning . I fell to the ground and she stopped . I was still halfway alive well almost .

- Bitch .

She said and left . Then Jc came running to me . He held my head up and knealed down .

- Jenn ?

- Yeah ..

I said in a very weak voice .

- Are you okay ?

- Of course Im not you noob .

- Well let me get help !

- Ok ..

He ran back in the house and I blacked out . Everything pitch black .