Chapter 4 :

4.Kissable nightmare

- ILL GET IT !!!!!!

I immideatly grabbed the doorknob and turned it . I fell on my face while opening it .

- Woaaahh !!!! *thump* *groans*

I looked up and saw Jc staring at me. I jumped up and my face turned red .

- Im fine .. fine .

- Ready ?

- Yeah

I said sighing .

I walked out the door and locked it . I followed Jc to his car .

- So .. Where are we going ?

- Uhh.. I haven't really thought of that actually ..

- How about we go to the Carnival ?

- Sure .

I hopped in the passenger seat and buckled up . After about 10 minutes which seemed like an hour of me stalking Dean from Supernatural and a lot of hot guys on Social Media we finally arrived .

- Woohoo !!!

I said as I got out of the car . Once we got our ticket's we went nutz . We went on a lot of roller coaster's and we had a lot of fun . Jc even got me a huge ass brown cuddly teddy bear .

- Aww!! Your so sweet !

- Well you know me .. Im the sweet kind * clicks tongue*

- What ?

- Uhh ...Nothing .. Nothing .

After a few more ride's and me almost losing my voice the day had to come to an end . And you know what happens when you go out with a friend and its a guy and they have to drop you off at your front door in the dark . But I kinda messed up that fairy tale with what came out of my mouth , lips , voice .

- Here we are !!

- Well .. Thanx fooorr.. Hanging out with me . It was fun .

I opened the car door and closed it . Once I started walking I heard a door close and I heard footstep's . I didn't turn my head to see who it was and kept walking . Once I got to the door I turned my head and saw Jc walking behind me .

- Whatcha doiin ?

- Dropin you off ..

- Uhh.. Thanx for today ?

- Yeah can we hang out another time ?

- Sure ..

We looked at each other's eyes . He started to lean in . He was closer and closer .

- Kiss me ..

He whispered .

I put my head down and said no .

- No .. Look Jc I'm sorry but you're dating someone . It isn't right to kiss other people . That would count as cheating . And that isn't good . I don't want you to blame me for you breaking up with Lia . Because I didn't do anything . Now I would kiss you but not in this condition . We aren't a thing . But If we were I would be glad to make out with you right now . In this spot . I don't wanna ruin your relationship . Im sorry Jc . Goodnight .

I said as I was walking into the door and closing it shut . Ughhh what have I done . I need to relax . I went up to my room and shut the door . I sat on my bed and reached into my drawer . I took a light blue leather book and a stick . Well its not really a stick . It's more of like a Wand . Yeaah . I flipped through some pages and read through the lines .

I started to get bored so I just waved the magic out of the wand . A rainbow color was flying out of the magic stick . It was pretty .

But withing minute's I fell asleep .