Chapter 2 :

2.Double the Arguments

- I miss you ..

I realesed my hand from her wrist and our finger's touched . She left with watery eyes and walked fast .

- Jenn .

She ignored me and kept walking .

I decided to think about this later and got back to the party . Lia was opening her last present of the day and it was a gift I got her . It was just a bracelet that she has always wanted so I thought that I should get it for her .

- Aww Babe !!

She said in her annoying girly voice .

I just fake smiled . I went outside to the patio and just got a drink and relaxed . I could hear someone crying and looked at the corner of my eye and it was Jenn . I felt bad but I didn't know why she was crying . Was it because of me ? Did I do something ? Then I heard her say " I don't wanna ruin his relationship with Lia " . Wait what does she mean . Does she miss me too ? Jc stop your overreacting . I felt something slap my cheek but I knew it wasn't me . I turned to see and it was Lia . She started screaming at me like I did something wrong .

- Jc how could you ?! And were dating ?! Don't ever talk to her !!! Okay !!!

- What ?! Lia what are you talking about ?

- About you and Jenn . You were talking to her . How could you ?!

- Lia I was just talking to her whats your problem ?!

- She's a bitchy slut . She's trying to take you away from me .

- What ?! No she isn't and don't call her that !! She's my friend Lia !!

- I can call her whatever I want . She's already a whore anyway !!

And then out of nowhere I heard Jenn scream at Lia from behind me .

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

I heard screaming and saw Lia was pissed off at Jc for something . I kept listening .

- She's a bitchy slut . She's trying to take you away from me .

- What ?! No she isn't and don't call her that !! She's my friend Lia !!

- I can call her whatever I want . She's already a whore anyway !!

I was so mad but happy . I was mad that Lia was making shit up about me . But happy that Jc was defending me . Anywho I was mad and wanted to slap her so bad . Instead I spoke up .

- Excuse you ?! Who are you calling a whore ?! Cause the only whore here is you !!

- No I'm not and don't call me that .

Oh that's it I couldn't take it . I was so mad I just had to .

- truthmiris-mouthapperis

I moved index finger in little circles to bring a spark of magic so the spell can form . I said the word's and contaminated Lia with the truth spell . She will spill every secret she has hidden from Jc and everybody .

- I made out with Sam . *gasp* What's happening ? I food poisoned Kian ...

And so one she kept spilling it . I just smiled . I mean everybody has to know what Lia really is . I turned around and walked away .

- Jenn Wait !!

I turned my head to see Jc running toward's me .

- W-What ..

I said stuttering . I got really nervous and my palm's were starting to sweat .

- Wanna hang out tomorrow ?

- Uhh..Actuall-

- She's Free anytime of the day !! Yes she will hang out with you !!

I was so mad at Lauren for saying that but glad that she at least helped me .

- Well .. See ya !

I waved goodbye to Jc and walked off . Lauren and the rest of the girl's catched up to me .

- What was that for ?!

I said screaming to Lauren .

- I was saving your Ass !!

She screamed back .

We kept on screaming at each other back and forth .

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

Lauren and Jenn were arguing . I just standed there like usual .

- Hey want some ?

I asked Andrea

- Sure what's better than Popcorn and a Laurenn fight .

She said while putting a popcorn in her mouth and chewing it .

- Hey wanna go get some ice cream ?

- Yeah !

Me and Andrea walked off to get some ice cream while Jenn and Lauren kept arguing .