[15] Heathrow

Jess' POV

According to Demi's tweet, she should be landing in 2 hours and 15 minutes. Just enough time to get to the airport and get a good place in the line.

I can't believe I'm actually going to meet Demi Lovato. Demi fucking Lovato.

What do I say..it's going to be really awkward, what if I start crying in front of her? Oh my god. I'm over thinking, calm down. Calm down.

I only live half an hour from the airport so I should be able to get a bus there and be there with just under one and a half hours to spare.

I wanted to dress up, just in case I got a picture with her. So I slipped on my black and white spotty top and my black skater skirt, put on my Joyful Heart Foundation (A/N: Google it) necklace and applied some light powder, eyeliner and mascara. And of course bracelets to cover my arms.

Once I was satisfied with my outfit, I ran downstairs, stepped into my wedged heels, grabbed my bag and earphones.

"Bye Mum!" I shouted to the kitchen.

"Bye hun, be careful" she called back.

I stepped out onto the pavement and waited for the bus at the same stop I wait for the dreaded school bus.

I'd checked the timetables earlier and it should be here in 2 minutes.

_____________________________

The bus ride was pretty un eventful, apart from some asshole kid kicking my seat from behind the whole fricking journey. I had a good mind to turn around a beat the shit out of him, and I would have done too if his mum wasn't there, apologising every second. I almost thumped her too.

What can I say? I was pretty tense.

When I got the the airport there was already a small crowd of people waiting outside the arrivals terminal. I managed to push my way through the crowd, until I was close enough to the front. Being small has it's perks, no one seemed to notice me.

Looking around I could see the terminal filling up with more and more people. I was beginning to feel a little panicky, I don't do large crowds.

Suddenly everyone started screaming and I scanned the room for the source.

Max had made his way through through tunnel before Demi and Marissa and was telling everyone to keep back, that Demi wanted to just get straight to the hotel and that she apologises because she can't do photos.

There were cries from everyone. I started to tear up. All of this and I don't even get to say hello to the person who has kept me alive for so long.

The crowd started cheering nonetheless when Demi and Marissa finally exited the tunnel, Marissa had her arm around Demi who was glancing around nervously.

Strange. She didn't look happy to be here.

She looked up just before she passed me and I smiled at her.

As she passed me, she made eye contact and smiled back.

Demetria Devonne Lovato smiled at me. ME. ME. I thought I was going to pass out.

As Demi disappeared outside and into her car people started filtering out of the terminal.

I managed to get out after everyone else, I decided it would be safer for me if there were less people.

I felt light headed the whole bus journey home.

I may not have actually got to speak to her, but she made eye contact with me and smiled.

That was enough for me. For now.
____________________________

A/N:

Oooo first Demi/Jess interaction!
It only goes up from here people.

Love you all,

LIKE, COMMENT, SHARE.

AND FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER:

@mylittl3warrior

Stay Beautiful 💕

- Lauren x

(FYI IN CASE YOU HADNT NOTICED I HAVE CHANGED MY WATTPAD NAME FROM MYLITTL3WARRIOR TO LAURENLOUISE77, THIS IS BECAUSE IM PLANNING TO UPLOAD NON-DEMI RELATED STORIES SOON)