[17] A Surprise..Or Two

Marissa's POV

"It's Demi.."

She started sobbing.

"Nicky I miss you when are you home?..I can't wait that long..Im in London with Marissa..." She paused to take a breath and listen to whatever Nick was saying on the other end of the line, "I don't think I can, I love London but I don't think I can just go out and have fun and forget about what happened.."

I nudged Demi and mouthed

"I'll leave you to it" picked my bag up and left the hotel room.

I thought that maybe Demi would tell Nick what happened in full and it might be more comfortable for them both if I wasn't there, I wanted to check out places for us to visit tomorrow anyway.

_______________________

Demi's POV

"Bye beautiful, I'll be home soon and I promise to hug you and never let you go."

"You had better, I love you."

"I love you more" he challenged.

I wiped a tear from my face, "If you say so, bye Nicky."

I held the phone to my ear until I heard him hang up and the line go dead.

Laying back on the hotel pillows I was sure to steal one of later, stared up at the ceiling and tried to remember what happened that night.

A thought crossed my mind. No, I can't be..

I slid to the end of the bed and rummaged through my bag until I found my little diary, I know most people use their phones now days but I can never work the apps. I flicked back a few pages. No..

I'm late.

I'm never late unless..oh my god.

That means it's either Nicks or..his..

"MARISSA?!" I screamed over and over but she wasn't there "MARISSA!" I unlocked her phone forgetting that it wasn't mine. Shit. The phone started vibrating with an incoming call from my management. I picked up, my hands still shaking.

"H-hello."

"Demi, we couldn't get hold of you on your phone, your lucky I have Marissa's number. Anyway, so your in London for a couple of weeks right?"

I hesitated "yeah.."

"Okay so there's this new Starbucks opening in the centre and they were wondering if you could do a free concert as part of the opening?"

"S-sure I can.. when?"

"In two days. I know it's short notice but I'm sure it will be full, I mean last time you were here your KOKO tickets sold out in 2 minutes!"

"I know, I've got some stuff to sort out here and then I will announce it"

"Thanks Demi, bye. Oh and make sure you get a new phone!"

"Sure..Bye"

I hung up and called Marissa's personal phone. Yes she has two phones. One is her social phone with her social accounts and shit and the other is for family members and close friends. Don't ask me.

She picked up on the first ring.

"Tis Marissa, queen of all. What can I do for you?"

"Marissa I need you back at the hotel now."

She was instantly serious "Demi What's happened? are you okay?"

"I'll explain everything when you get here, just hurry up."

"I'll be there in five"

_______________________

A/N: OOOO FREE CONCERT, I WONDER WHO WILL BE GOING TO THIS CONCERT..😏

WOAH UPDATE, THAT HASNT HAPPENED IN A WHILE. WHOOPS MY BAD.

AS ALWAYS, VOTE COMMENT SHARE.

AND FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER:

@mylittl3warrior

Stay beautiful 💕

- Lauren x