[19] Two Worlds Collide

Demi's POV

"RISE AND SHINE DEMETRIA, GET YO' ASS OUT OF BED!" Marissa sang, deliberately loud to wake me up.

I rolled over, propping myself up on one elbow to see Marissa stood over me, dressed and fully made-up.

"I don't wanna, wake me up at lunchtime.." I buried my face in the pillow and pulled up the covers above my head.

"It is lunchtime..your concert starts in 3 hours.."

"WHAAAT?! WHAT THE FUCK MARISSA WHY DIDNT YOU WAKE ME EARLIER?!" she looked startled and backed away.

"Well I did try but you told me to" she made air quotes, "'fuck off before you kill me or whatever'. Do you not remember that?"

"Nope."

She held up her hands "this is not my fault I tried to wake you, now hurry up and get dressed we have to leave in less than an hour"

"Awwh but it's so warm in here. inside good" i motioned to the duvet "outside baaad" i motioned to the room around the bed.

She left the room and called back behind her "fine. don't blame me if you are late for your own concert"

________________________

It took 7 attempts to get out of the bed, it's like rolling out of Portugal and into Antarctica.

When I was finally out of bed, I shivered my way to the hotel wardrobe and picked out black leggings, a white vest top and a black kimono.

It was somewhat warmer when I was dressed and started doing my makeup. Probably because I was now completely numb from the cold.

I'm not sure what to expect from the concert or how I'll deal with the amount of people, but I have a feeling that something good is going to come out of it..

___________________________

Jess' POV (yay!)

"Mum, I'm leaving in 10 minutes, can you give me a lift so I don't have to get the train??"

"I can't honey, I have to drive up to Glasgow for a meeting in a bit"

My stomach dropped through the floor at the thought of having to take the train by myself, but knowing Demi would be at the other end made it so much better.

"Okay.."

"Call me if you need me, okay sweetie?" she bent down to kiss me "I'll see you tonight, have a great time at the concert."

"Bye mum, I love you"

"I love you too hun"

As soon as the door shut, I ran upstairs to my room to check my outfit and make final touches on my hair. My black kimono is a little big and keeps falling off my shoulders but it'll do. I put my hair into half up/half down and then plaited some random strands that were left down, like a Zoella tutorial I had seen last night.

I unplugged my phone, threw my bag over my shoulder and stood in front of the mirror. Breathe, I told myself.

_____________________

The train to the centre took about 20 minutes, I managed to keep myself together by blocking everything out with my iPod and concentrating on outside the window, glancing at the board every so often to see what station we were at.

When the train reached the Centre, I waited for everyone else to get off before stepping off myself.

Now to find Starbucks, this was a task that I did all of the time but when Demi was in town, it made it a lot harder because everyone wanted to see her and every where I looked, was people. It didn't look familiar to me anymore.