[16] Its Demi..

Demi's POV

We managed to get into the car without much fuss. I don't know what I would have done without Marissa and Max. After checking in we made our way to my room where I collapsed on the bed.

I feel terrible, there were so many lovatics there that wanted to meet me and that I wanted to meet. This has screwed me up so much.

At least I managed to smile at that girl, one girl out of hundreds of people. Tears formed in my eyes.

I reached over to my bag and fished for my phone.

I typed and apology on tmi me and posted it to twitter.

'@ddlovato: British Lovatics, I am sooo sorry that I didn't stay for pictures, I would have loved to meet every single one of you. I just need time to myself right now. I love you all. 💛💜'

I locked my phone and threw it on the bed, well I aimed for the bed but it bounced on,then off the bed and hit the floor. I jumped up to see if it was okay.

I picked it up and turned it over in my hands, the screen was smashed. "Fuck" I cursed so loudly that Marissa ran in.

"Oh Demi you idiot" she laughed.

"I'll get another one tomorrow" I sighed and put it on the dresser.

I lay down on the bed and curled up, Marissa lied down next to me.

"I miss Nick" I sniffed, wiping away the tears silently sliding down my face.

"Come here Demi, I know I know." she moved over to embrace me.

"Why don't you call him?"

I raised my eyebrows and looked over at my broken iPhone.

Marissa sighed "oh yeah..you'd better use my phone"

"O-okay"

Marissa passed me her phone and I dialled Nicks number.

With every beep my heart longed harder and harder for him to pick up.

"Marissa? What's up? Is Demi okay?" His voice sounded like he was getting more worried with each question.

"It's Demi" I whispered.

_______________________

A/N wow it's been so bloody long. The reasons why are two fold.

1. I have been away allll summer.😎

2. I wrote like 2 really long chapters but my iPod crashed and I lost them both😩

Yeah I'm sorry..

But life goes on! I will update again ASAP, I have school tomorrow ahh😭

Vote, comment, share.

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER

@mylittl3warrior

Stay Beautiful 💕

- Lauren x