[11] Got A Secret

Demi's POV

"I..I.."

"Its okay Demi, you can tell me anything" Marissa hugged me tighter. "lets go sit down."

She led me towards the couch and rearanged the cushions. We sat down, Marissa at one end with her legs crossed facing me and me at the other end, also sat crosslegged with a pillow on my lap.

"Now, spill." she said taking my hand in hers and giving it a squeeze.

I inhaled deeply. "Well, Nick and I were watching a movie and we ran out of popcorn and he offered to run down to the shop to get some more, but i insisted that i go instead, god i'm so stupid!"

She squeezed my hand again, "No Dems, I'm sure whatever happened was not your faut. Do you want to carry on?"

"Yeah, I'm Okay" I whispered, breathing was getting harder as i remembered what happened.

"well I was walking down the street and I heard a voice say my name, so I turned around to see who it was, but i couldn't see because it was so dark." I stopped to catch my breath, fiddled with the cusion and carried on. " then a fist came out of no where and hit me in the face."

"Oh my god Demi!" Marissa cupped her hand over her mouth. "Then what?"

"well.." I sniffed, trying to hold back the tears. "the..the next thing that I remember is waking up in the bush next to the path"

Marrisa uncrossed her legs and scooched across the couch so she was right next to me. I could see the tears in her eyes. "So you dont know what happened between when you got hit and when you woke up?" A single tear escaped and rolled down her cheek.

I took another deep breath and closed my eyes, "When i woke up, I was dirty, my arms were covered in bruises and my top was ripped" I opened my eyes again as the tears came.

"I..I..don't know what h-happened to me Rissa."

She leaned forward to embrace me, I leaned forward too and we cried onto each others shoulders.

"oh Demi hunny..shh shh its okay, I'll look after you, Nick will look after you"

I broke away from the hug. "No, No we can't tell Nick. Promise me you wont tell Nick, I dont want to upset him"

"Demi, he needs to know. He-" I inturrupted her,

"Promise me Marissa" I tried to steady my voice, but failed.

She sighed. "Okay Demi, I won't tell him."

I could tell that she didnt like agreeing to this.

After a short silence Marissa piped up.

"So, i was thinking maybe we should order some food and then we can talk about maybe going away for a couple of weeks whilst Nick's gone, you know to take your mind off everything." She suggested.

"Well, I do love London.." I thought aloud.

"well then we'll go to London!" Marissa anounced excitedly. "okay I'll order us a Pizza and then look at flights to London for tomorrow!"

"Okay" My stomach churned at the thought of food after reliving what happened the other night.

____________________________

Marissa threw her last crust into the pizza box and stood up.

"I'm going to go look at flights, you alright to tidy up?"

"Sure" I replied, taking a bite of my second slice of pizza.

I waited until she left the room, put the rest of the slice in the box and throwing the box into the trash.

I'm not going back to my old ways, I just dont have an appitite after earlier. I assured my self.

I started to feel sick, oh my god, I'm going to be sick. I ran to the bathroom and tied up my hair.

I can't do this, not now. Think of your lovatics.I knelt down on the floor and lifted up the seat.

There was a note stuck to the underside.

I love you, stay strong for me.

Nick, now i know where he went when I was eating breakfast. I love him so much.

I stood up, put the lid back down, untied my hair and walked out.

"Hey Demi, I booked us flights for tomorrow morning at 9.45am" Marissa told me, closing the lid of her laptop.

"Brilliant" I was actually happy, I love London. I pulled out my phone from my jeans and opened twitter

'@ddlovato: GUESS WHO COMING TO LONDON BITCHESSSSS!! HERES A HINT: SHE HAS THE SAME NAME AS ME...!😜😝😛'

Thousands of mentions and retweets came in, most of them looked like people had been headbutting the keyboard or had actually passed out on it.

I retweeted a few and then put down my phone. I was looking forward to getting away and trying to forget.

____________________________

A/N: BOOM, BAES GOING TO LONDON! I WONDER IF SHE'LL MEET SOME ONE WE KNOW...

1. AHHH DEMI'S TALK TO MARISSA, IM SO SORRY YOU GUYS BUT I NEEDED IT TO HAPPEN FOR THE STORY LINE.

2. IT WILL GET HAPPIER..

3. NEXT CHAPTER IS JESS!

4. NEMI FEELS EVEN THOUGH NIICKS NOT THERE OMG

COMMENT, VOTE, SHARE.

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER:

@mylittl3warrior

Stay Beautiful 💕

- Lauren x

P.S DO YOU LIKE THE NEW COVER?