Chapter 4

Nohea's P.O.V

After last night I didn't know what to think. I didn't get a hint of sleep even though I've tried. All I could think about was how nice he was to give his jacket to me and how he put his arm around me. I still get the feels just thinking about him. Should I give him back his jacket? Of course I should its his. But he's still sleeping. I'm the first one awake and Danyelle and Louis are both sleeping.

I take a seat on one of the logs on the beach and take a minute to endure the moment I'm having. I feel like such a stalker. Just sitting here staring at my best friend and crush sleeping. I take a deep breath and smell Louis scent in his jacket. I feel like a loser. But its his jacket I mean who wouldn't smell it? I know I'm not the only one.

I hear Danyelle sneeze which startles me a little. She gets up incredibly slowly and stretches. When she yawns she makes a face then looks at me. "Oh damn I stink" She says and I laugh. "What time is it?" She asks me and I look at my imaginary watch.

"Its around day time" I smile and she rolls her eyes. She looks at Louis who is still sleeping.

"I'm going to go wash up" She tells me and I give her a weird face. "Where?" "In the ocean duh" She starts to take off her clothes and I gasp. "What are you doing!" I whisper yell.

"Well I need to wash these clothes too. Who knows how long I have to stay in these jeans. I'm just glad I'm not wearing a long sleeve" She says taking off her shirt and jeans. "Don't worry I'll keep my undergarments on" She adds. "You do know that there is a man right there" I point to Louis.

"Yeah. Make sure he doesn't wake up okay?" She says and walks off the the ocean almost completely naked. She is crazy, but I guess I need to wash up too.

I look at my clothing. I am so glad I'm wearing short shorts and not skinny jeans. Though my blue blouse is not looking so well. Its all crinkled and filled with sand.

After a long while of complete silence other then the waves crashing Danyelle comes back with her clothes in her hand and she's soaked. ''Welcome back dare devil" I welcome her and she laughs. "He's really still sleeping huh?" She opens up her clothes on a big rock and sits on the log across of me. "If he was awake he would've saw you" I tell her.

"its okay. I'm not naked. Think of it as a bikini" She smiles and I laugh at her. "I guess" A bra and underwear are just like a bikini. I don't see the difference but I still feel uncomfortable.

"You should go wash up too and by the time you come back I might be dry" She tells me. "Its a pretty big island. I'll wait until we see a waterfall something" I tell her and she shakes her head."This island is huge. You think there's gonna be animals" She looks excited. "Someone's up for adventure" We both laugh.

"I think I'm gonna put my clothes back on" She tells me getting up. Its a really bright and sunny day I wouldn't be surprised if her clothes dried that fast. "Please do" I roll my eyes and my stomach grumbles.

"You hungry?" Danyelle's slips her shirt over her head

"Aren't you?" I groan.

"Starving" I tell her truthfully. She laughs but her smile quickly fades when she tries to put on her jeans. 

"Fuck.." She mumbles and falls on the rock her clothes were laying on. I throw my head back in laughter and Louis groans.

I try to keep myself from laughing any louder but the sight of Danyelle trying to slip her legs into those damp skinnies are amusing.

I see Louis getting up from his sleeping position and Danyelle starts to giggle. "If he catches me trying to fit these damn jeans I will loose it" She whispers to me and I laugh even more.