Chapter 10

Lily's P.O.V

I'm not sure if I should be happy or disgusted. Happy because I just woke up from falling asleep in Harry's arms.. Or disgusted because I haven't bathed in 24 hours.

My thoughts are stopped when I hear Harry's stomach growl from underneath me. I chuckle and try my hardest to move out of Harry's grasp without waking him up.

He moans and pulls me closer to him making me flush. As much as I want to stay here and lie with him. I'm pretty sure were both starving.

"Harry" I whisper and instantly cover my mouth. God my breath reeks! "Harry.." I mumble into my mouth and shake him. "5 more minutes" He says half asleep and pulls me to him. "I'll poor water on you" I warn him and he shoots his eyes open.

"I'm up.. I'm up" He rubs his eyes and looks at his surrounding. "So.." He begins looking around again. "It wasn't a dream" He furrows his brows. I laugh at him and start to get up stretching.

I hear his stomach growl again and I raise an eyebrow at him. "Shall we start our search for food again?" I smirk and he nods vigorously while getting up.

"Round two Search for food and Action!"  Harry says as he runs out of the cave and I laugh at him following his lead.

After a long while of walking in the forest we hear the bushes ruffle together. " What was that?" I ask getting a little freaked out.

"Probably just the wind" Harry shrugs and the ruffling noise starts again but from a different direction. "I don't think so" I say slowly moving towards Harry.

"I'll check it out" He says and moves toward where the sound is coming from. When he comes close enough to see what it is he gasps and a raccoon dashes out making me yelp and almost fall over.

"Eeeeek! Ew ew ew!" I screech making Harry chuckle. "Lookie here Lil" He says and I laugh at my new nickname. I walk over to him but stop half way there. "There's not another raccoon in there right?" I ask cautiously and he smirks. "Maybe" He says and I back away from him.

"I'm just kidding now get over here" He laughs and I cautiously move towards him. When I get within arm reach he pulls me toward him and I blush.

"Look" He says and points toward the bush. When he moves some plants to the side nuts come into view. "Nuts?" I pull one from the branch and so does Harry.

"The look like pistachios" Harry licks his lips and opens the nuts. "I'm pretty sure there not pistachios" I laugh and he shrugs plopping one in his mouth. 

"It taste like pistachios" He chews on the nut. "A little less tasty but I think its pistachios!" He explains and puts his hands up in the air. He grabs a bunch off the branch and starts to eat them.

"Taste one" He hands one to me and I take it biting a peice of it. It really does taste like pistachios but its more tasteless then the ones in the store.

After we eat about 2 bushes we start to go back to the cave.

"How do you think everybody else is doing?" Harry asks.

"Probably having better luck then us" I laugh. "I miss Megan" I continue.

"I miss her too" He sighs and I give him a weird look. "You don't know her" I laugh. "I know but I miss her" He pouts and I shake my head.

"Why did we have to crash" I whine and start to walk backwards. "Why did we have to wake up on this island" I start to walk in circles. ''Why did I have to get in that stupid fight with Cristy!" I yell mostly to myself.

"Because I'm such an insulting bitch" Cristy's voice rings in my ears. I look at Harry who is trying to hold in a laugh. "Great now I'm hearing things" I half laugh. I'm going insane.